HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » HOW BOUT DEM REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zephead
10/5/08 4:04:46PM
Got to Dallas and beat the Cowboys and then go to Philly and KO the Iggles.
SpiderSilva
10/5/08 9:00:05PM
um and the Broncos won again
iwannabesedated
10/5/08 10:09:24PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

um and the Broncos won again

Yeah i thought the Bucs was going to win that one..But the Skins i must say look good this year.Campbell not making any mistakes is big.. hes the David Garrad of last year so far...Oh and Zep i got your boy Campbell in the FFL its kinda hard to play him though when i got Peyton as well...But i could use a nice back to compliment M Barber..If you want to make an offer..Not sure who you have at QB.But my luck i trade someone then Peyton gets hurts and im stuck starting Tavaris Jackson or Some turd at QB

Here we go Steelers here we go....Tight game so far with the Jagoffs...i mean Jaguars..
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/5/08 10:30:33PM
skins are peaking too quick....they will show their true colors later in the season
SpiderSilva
10/7/08 9:39:48PM
yeah the Broncs D looked better I know it wasn't vs the best O but they got the job done and our passing game did okay vs a good D anyway it was great to see the D look good I still would put the broncos vs anyone right now they will just fly under the radar also to all the FF people Michael Pittman will be the best back coming out of Denver and he is also a goalline back this back will come in handy come playoff time I know he wasn't the best before but now he is in denver and power runners do the best here
urbman
10/7/08 11:48:15PM
Skins are playing well against their divisional opponents on the road,playing good D and not turning the ball over will do that for you.
gartface
10/8/08 12:03:24AM
Redskins have to be my second favorite team...far far behind the Colts. But I'm a die hard Auburn Tigers fan, and Jason Campbell and Carlos Rogers are looking awesome.
zephead
10/8/08 9:15:25PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

skins are peaking too quick....they will show their true colors later in the season

Has nothing to do with peaking to soon. They bought into Zorns system. Zorn has placed a lot of trust in the players (i.e going for it on 4th down against the Saints and Eagles when they were ahead in both games). The players really like him. Zorn coaches to win and doesn't settel. He attacks and listens to the players. Think what you want, but being down here in Washington, what I'm hearing from the players is something I haven't heard since 91
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/9/08 10:25:48PM

Posted by zephead

Has nothing to do with peaking to soon. They bought into Zorns system. Zorn has placed a lot of trust in the players (i.e going for it on 4th down against the Saints and Eagles when they were ahead in both games). The players really like him. Zorn coaches to win and doesn't settel. He attacks and listens to the players. Think what you want, but being down here in Washington, what I'm hearing from the players is something I haven't heard since 91

thats really good for u guys & im sure u redskins fans really buy into it as well.
im sure u guys will go a long way this year
zephead
10/10/08 12:42:39PM

Posted by zephead

thats really good for u guys & im sure u redskins fans really buy into it as well.
im sure u guys will go a long way this year

I'm just afraid we'll pull a Cowboys number. You know, have 27 Pro Bolwers, go 13-3 and have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs, and then lose at home in the 1st round.
aaa9erh8er
10/10/08 1:19:55PM
now thats team bashing im telling the mods lol
iwannabesedated
10/12/08 4:10:13PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!

The Rams..
npayant
10/12/08 4:29:49PM

Posted by zephead

Got to Dallas and beat the Cowboys and then go to Philly and KO the Iggles.

Then come home against arguably the worst team in the NFL and get beat.

Just giving you crap....
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/12/08 4:38:04PM
what worse than dallas being down 7-0 early against the cardinals???/

uh, i dont know.....maybe giving the RAMS their 1st win of the season!!!!!!!

zephead
10/13/08 1:48:05PM

Game sucked and I was afraid of it. The day ended being good though. Dallas goes down and so does Romo. Team is imploding. Maybe Jerry Jones will go after Art Schlister now. Make a trade with the Bungles and get Chris Henry
Believe-in-judo81
10/13/08 9:20:15PM
Tough loss for the skins, good team though, hope they bounce back and make it to the playoffs. As for the 'boys... HAHAHA that's what Jerry Jones gets for continually trying to buy Superbowls. You think he'd realize that a bunch of egomaniacal primadonna superstar athletes that refuse to come together and really play as a team for the team will only go so far. Can't say I feel sorry for the guy.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/16/08 11:50:06AM

Posted by zephead

Game sucked and I was afraid of it. The day ended being good though. Dallas goes down and so does Romo. Team is imploding. Maybe Jerry Jones will go after Art Schlister now. Make a trade with the Bungles and get Chris Henry

or get a washed up rb....oh wait yall already got shaun alexander....

watch out about being happy over peoples injuries zephead.......i got one word for you about that:

K A R M A