UFC boss not stressing FOX Sports 1's issues with cable providers

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC boss not stressing FOX Sports 1's issues with cable providers
Webbie
8/12/13 6:42:27PM
Dana White today said he isn't worried that the UFC's debut on the new FOX Sports 1 cable channel could fall short of its expected broadcast reach.

UFC boss not stressing FOX Sports 1's issues with cable providers.
Webbie
8/12/13 6:43:28PM
This really isn't looking good.

If I don't at least get a good, solid stream on YouTube, I'll be
frizzzlecake
8/13/13 12:41:13AM
Dana's not worried because he knows everyone uses streams for Fox event's anyways.
Goatenstein
8/13/13 7:47:26AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Dana's not worried because he knows everyone uses streams for Fox event's anyways.

I don't.
Webbie
8/13/13 10:16:13AM
Me neither
GDPofMPG
8/13/13 11:54:25AM
Dana might not be honest
machodog76
8/13/13 1:24:27PM
I know a lot of the Fuel stuff airs on Fox Deportes. You have to watch it in spanish but at least you get to see the fights. Hopefully FS1 will be the same.
prozacnation1978
8/13/13 2:26:57PM
Glad I got cox cable
BillsNewAccount
8/13/13 3:42:15PM
If you get the Speed channel you have Fox Sports 1.
TheShaman
8/13/13 7:15:27PM
NOOOOO!

I have DirecTV. I get SPEED and FUEL, but with this nonsense going on, does that mean the channels will go blank after the change?

I am also stuck with HughesNet's fair access policy, so streaming is not an option because of their 200 megabyte daily download limit.

I'm screwed
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/13 4:14:06AM

Posted by TheShaman

NOOOOO!

I have DirecTV. I get SPEED and FUEL, but with this nonsense going on, does that mean the channels will go blank after the change?

I am also stuck with HughesNet's fair access policy, so streaming is not an option because of their 200 megabyte daily download limit.

I'm screwed

From what I've read on the interweb, If the deal isn't reached you will still get FUEL but will get a generic version of Speed with only NASCAR and Soccer....two horrible "sports."

FUEL will be running a replay of 'Sonnen v Shogun' on Sunday afternoon.
GDPofMPG
8/14/13 10:45:26AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

As of right now this is true so long as you don't have Time Warner, Directv or Dish as your provider, which is close to 90 million homes.
Chael_Sonnen
8/14/13 11:07:36AM

Posted by GDPofMPG

Posted by BillsNewAccount

As of right now this is true so long as you don't have Time Warner, Directv or Dish as your provider, which is close to 90 million homes.

Right you are good buddy...looks like the mad peeps with Charter will be in the clear.....clear HD that is

**My knock around buds don't have Charter and said 'Chael, what are we to do? I said, 'Broseph, break into my mansion and watch Daddy ChaCha retire ShoBum....8-17-13...ONLY on Fox Sports 1.

The 1 stands for numba 1 contenda
Bubbles
8/14/13 2:55:59PM
Don't cha wish you were Canadian like me? Don't cha wish you could watch free UFC like me? Don't cha?

Webbie
8/14/13 5:36:35PM

Posted by Bubbles

Don't cha wish you were Canadian like me? Don't cha wish you could watch free UFC like me? Don't cha?

I thank God every day that I'm not Canadian