UFC boss sets mob drama at Spike

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » UFC boss sets mob drama at Spike
grappler0000
10/8/08 8:15:29AM
Men's cable network Spike TV has put a hit out on the Irish mob, ordering a two-hour drama pilot that will shoot in Boston this fall.

The untitled project centers on the explosive fallout when a Boston mob boss vacates his position and rival factions face off in a battle to control the streets. Walter Hill ("48 Hrs.") will direct.

The film is the brainchild of Dana White, the president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and the host of Spike's series "The Ultimate Fighter." White said he came up with the idea about three years ago and brought Chris Bertolini ("The General's Daughter") on board to write the script.

"I know who I'm catering to, and that's 18- to 34-year-old males who are the ones watching Spike TV," White said. "We're going to push the limits on this show, like 'Nip/Tuck' and 'The Shield' -- violence, sex, bad language. We're going to see how big Spike's balls are on this one."

Source

Thought this was interesting.
ufcboss
10/8/08 8:21:59AM
I know who I'm catering to, and that's 18- to 34-year-old males who are the ones watching Spike TV, We're going to push the limits on this show, like 'Nip/Tuck' and 'The Shield, We're going to see how big Spike's balls are on this one.

cmb19932
10/8/08 9:02:00AM
this shhould be good or suck a big one its up to dana sadly i barly trust that guy hes a genius sure but he might take it to far
Darnok
10/8/08 4:17:24PM

Posted by grappler0000

- violence, sex, bad language.

But thats all it will have no story and no acting. Thats my guess
mrsmiley
10/9/08 6:46:21AM
SOunds really F($$king interesting.
I can't F(#king wait!!!