UFC boss says Facebook streams likely to stay, envisions day when fans see every fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC boss says Facebook streams likely to stay, envisions day when fans see every fight
FastKnockout
2/2/11 11:41:44PM
LAS VEGAS – In recent months, the UFC has explored several new options for distributing preliminary card fights to the masses.

From UFC.com to Facebook to ION Television, company officials have engineered creative viewing points for MMA fans to watch undercard matchups that would not normally see the light of day.

That trend continues with this weekend's UFC 126 card, and on Wednesday, White said the preliminary broadcasts aren't likely to disappear anytime soon – and in fact, the offerings may increase as time rolls on.

LINK
pmoney
2/3/11 12:25:26AM
I love it. I want to see every fight on every card. I'll be on facebook, watching spike, and watching the ppv on saturday and loving every minute! And if you don't have a facebook for whatever reason, make one just to watch UFC! You don't have to log in if you don't want to
Chael_Sonnen
2/3/11 12:14:47PM

Posted by pmoney

I love it. I want to see every fight on every card. I'll be on facebook, watching spike, and watching the ppv on saturday and loving every minute! And if you don't have a facebook for whatever reason, make one just to watch UFC! You don't have to log in if you don't want to

Well said.....not a fan of facebook, but I am in regards to the free fights...I just hope they improve the stream a bit.