UFC boss says Chael Sonnen still in line for big fights, likely to earn television deal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC boss says Chael Sonnen still in line for big fights, likely to earn television deal
prophecy033
7/19/12 11:00:42PM
If you just can't get enough Chael Sonnen in your life, don't worry. UFC president Dana White doesn't think he's going anywhere any time soon.

White, who said he hasn't spoken directly with Sonnen since the middleweight's UFC 148 loss to Anderson Silva, believes the self-proclaimed "gangster" still has big fights ahead of him, not to mention a television career.

"He's got a lot of options," White today told MMAjunkie.com. "FOX loves this guy. He's going to end up with a television deal."

Link
Chael_Sonnen
7/19/12 11:26:43PM
Forget Milk......Got Chael?
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
ghandikush
7/20/12 12:02:15AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Forget Milk......Got Chael?

Yeah he needs TV money since he cant win a title
lll-lll
7/20/12 1:19:49AM
Yeah they will love him until he sticks his foot in his mouth one good time. You cant talk that much crap without eventually saying something offensive and it blowing up in your face.
Boo_Radley21
7/20/12 10:29:35AM

Posted by lll-lll

Yeah they will love him until he sticks his foot in his mouth one good time. You cant talk that much crap without eventually saying something offensive and it blowing up in your face.

I agree that he would need to tone it down a bit if he got a show. But then again what can he say that isnt more disgusting than an episode of Jersey Shore
frizzzlecake
7/20/12 4:14:35PM
Chael can easily be the Jim Rome just for MMA. I would love a weekly half-hour of Chael ranting about things happening in the UFC/MMA.

WAR CHAEL!
Chael_Sonnen
7/20/12 5:18:15PM

Posted by lll-lll

Uncle ChaCha can say whatever he wants....Fox LOVES him and Fuel TV can't stop drooling over him....a $$$ WIN-WIN-WIN $$$ situation
Cooler
7/20/12 7:53:11PM
A TV deal? I don't see what he does that's so great just because he has a big mouth. They could give the job to any WWE-esque fighter and they would troll just as hard and get just as many people to buy into ironic buffoonery.
SpiderSilva
7/21/12 11:12:55AM
I think he is funny as fuck. Just not vs Anderson. So sense there's no title shot in his future at 185 I'll give it