UFC boss doesn't blame Bellator for advertising during UFC broadcasts

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC boss doesn't blame Bellator for advertising during UFC broadcasts
FastKnockout
12/16/12 9:27:27AM
LAS VEGAS – UFC President Dana White said he doesn't blame Bellator for advertising its upcoming eighth season during recent UFC broadcasts. He said he'd do the same thing.

Link
DeadHead988
12/16/12 11:51:18AM
Dana acting like a proper businessman? Something's not right lol
BuffaloDave
12/16/12 1:28:15PM
Dana can't blame them, since Fox owns the stations
prophecy033
12/16/12 1:57:52PM
Damn right he would do the same thing. He would have made the advertising heavier
warglory
12/16/12 7:25:01PM
I think Dana actually enjoys competition. I mean the dude brought his best fighters to PRIDE back when PRIDE was at their best. How many people would do that?
Bubbles
12/16/12 8:46:29PM

Posted by warglory

I think Dana actually enjoys competition. I mean the dude brought his best fighters to PRIDE back when PRIDE was at their best. How many people would do that?

and Chuck got KTGO. He did it back then when UFC was #1b, but has since declined any co-promotion when they became #1.

Then Zuffa buys this competition out
MuayThaiGeek13
12/16/12 9:49:31PM
I blame Bellator!
jay98107
12/16/12 11:58:22PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by warglory

and Chuck got KTGO. He did it back then when UFC was #1b, but has since declined any co-promotion when they became #1.

Then Zuffa buys this competition out

Agreed. I will give him credit for putting his top fighter (and said fighters reputation) on the line to try to prove that he had the best. Boxing promoters prefer keeping a 0 in the loss column, thus keeping the fans from seeing great matchups. They could give a shit who the best truly is.
frizzzlecake
12/17/12 2:32:47AM
This makes me remember Dana on the Mic during Pride and hearing his heart sink during the Rampage fight.

I miss turny's.
jay98107
12/17/12 4:13:23AM

Posted by frizzzlecake

This makes me remember Dana on the Mic during Pride and hearing his heart sink during the Rampage fight.

I miss turny's.

He's supposed to be throwing more kicks.
We talked about throwing more kicks.
He's not following the gameplan.
I don't know why he's not throwing more kicks.