Who is the most boring fighter in mma?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Who is the most boring fighter in mma?
« Previous Page
POLL: most boring
Tim Sylvia 37% (18)
Josh Koschek 33% (16)
Tito Ortiz 6% (3)
Shawn Sherk 12% (6)
Ricardo Arona 8% (4)
Lyoto Machida 4% (2)
SpiderSilva
8/16/07 11:15:18PM
lets see Kos is vary boring

How can everyone say Tim "the Ogre" Sylvia man his last fight was amazing the way he got his ass handed to him was great hell even the Monson fight was nice to see him not get tapped out by the snowman and be fore that the 2 fights with the Pitbull were both good even thought I couldnt figure why AA didnt move when he got knocked in the 2nd fight he didnt look out and in the 3rd that was a great stand up fight the only thing is both didnt want to get KOed was a good fight

Who else can say they change Arlovski the dude hasnt fought the same sense those fights
JuggaloWarrior878
8/16/07 11:30:28PM
that list is ridiculous there are so many guys that are more boring than those guys like jake o brien and justin mcully
gamez0932
8/17/07 2:16:59AM
i think hands down its tim... the fight with jeff monson and the 3rd fight against the pitbull arvlowski, those were both ridicously bad...
EddieBowers
8/17/07 3:03:25PM
You could also say that the last two Ken Shamrock fights were boring... I mean who really wants to see a 40+ year old man fall down and get puched in the face over, and over, and over again???? Not trying to be disrespectful there. then again everybody has a bad fight.

But over all I would ahve to agree and say Tim... very boring recently.
TOMMYAYO05
8/17/07 4:40:30PM

Posted by EddieBowers

You could also say that the last two Ken Shamrock fights were boring... I mean who really wants to see a 40+ year old man fall down and get puched in the face over, and over, and over again???? Not trying to be disrespectful there. then again everybody has a bad fight.

Im going to have ti disagree i enjoyed the 5 minutes i got out of both those fights as im a tito fan and thats one of or the biggest rival ever PERIOD
EddieBowers
8/17/07 5:20:43PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by EddieBowers

Im going to have ti disagree i enjoyed the 5 minutes i got out of both those fights as im a tito fan and thats one of or the biggest rival ever PERIOD

The first one was good... the second was ok... the third one put me to sleep. Just MO. But I can see it from a Tito fans point of veiw.
DJDark41
8/17/07 5:55:52PM
Josh Koscheck. Tim Sylvia is pretty boring, but at least his fights have the potential to be exciting and have a knockout or just have one fighter get beat down(ie Tim Sylvia vs Cabbage.) Josh Koscheck is just boring...watching him fight makes me want to
MMA
8/17/07 6:04:30PM
Anyone else hate watching Filho fight? I always find his fights boring. =\
zephead
8/17/07 6:38:03PM

Posted by MMA

Anyone else hate watching Filho fight? I always find his fights boring. =\

You hit that nail on the head. Mister decision their
Pages: 1 [2]