bored just bored

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » bored just bored
aaa9erh8er
11/10/08 11:59:39PM
ok ao im babysiting my brothers kids at his house (no cable no heating, no food ) the kids are asleep. he lives miles form ano one i know. so i decided to make card houses like i was a liotle kid agian. not sure the poin to all this but the point to this thread is ok so now that football season has really begun who do tyou think looks good im still hoping for a miriacle return from tony romo and the cowboys will make that last playoff run delusional thoughts aside im thinking tenesee looks good but not good enough im saying steelers or giants will emerge and solidify in the next couple weeks
thoughts......................................
Drudinh
11/11/08 12:54:35AM
well at least u got the internet
Twenty20Dollars
11/11/08 12:59:23AM
eww your a cowboys fans

I think the giants are the best team and guess what they dont have to worry about going undefeated like the titans, no target on the G-mens back

I will tell you what I would love to see, the winless Lions beat the undefeated Titans that would make my season almost as much as my KC Chiefs taking out Tom Brady.

There would be nothing like the lions beating the titans the ultimate underdog no wins versus no losses.
aaa9erh8er
11/11/08 4:36:35PM
lol that would be to funny. but ya im a cowboys fan.
Ben_Hutch
11/11/08 6:02:54PM
I'd love to say the Jets, but their next 2 games (against the Patriots and Titans) will say a lot, really hope they can pull out 2 victories as the AFC East isn't an easy division this year.
shiz-nitzel
11/11/08 6:08:37PM
go patriots
jiujitsufreak74
11/11/08 6:10:05PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I'd love to say the Jets, but their next 2 games (against the Patriots and Titans) will say a lot, really hope they can pull out 2 victories as the AFC East isn't an easy division this year.

J...E...T...S JETS JETS JETS

hopefully gang green moves into first place
Ben_Hutch
11/11/08 6:15:16PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Ben_Hutch

J...E...T...S JETS JETS JETS

hopefully gang green moves into first place

The Man, The Myth, The Legend......

......Fireman Ed

Here's a better video of the man himself:

Fireman Ed
emfleek
11/11/08 8:45:15PM
GO COLTS

We_Todd_Did
11/11/08 8:51:18PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

eww your a cowboys fans

What, he should apologize for being a homer instead of a fair weather fan?

Go Cowboys!

...even if Romo is a total wuss.

hippysmacker
11/11/08 9:36:06PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

ok ao im babysiting my brothers kids at his house (no cable no heating, no food ) the kids are asleep. he lives miles form ano one i know. so i decided to make card houses like i was a liotle kid agian. not sure the poin to all this but the point to this thread is ok so now that football season has really begun who do tyou think looks good im still hoping for a miriacle return from tony romo and the cowboys will make that last playoff run delusional thoughts aside im thinking tenesee looks good but not good enough im saying steelers or giants will emerge and solidify in the next couple weeks
thoughts......................................

Buck up man. Only 2 of our injured pro bowlers are out for the year, and possibly pacman as well, but we will be ok as long as Romo is healthy IMO . All these guys will probably be playing this week. Our starting left guard Kosier, pro bowl corner Newman , back up ( now starting SS, as we were down to 3rd string there ) Pat Watkins , Felix Jones( led the league in yards per carry before he was hurt) , Sam Hurd( now thanks to the new Roy Williams # 4 receiver) , Anthony Spencer( one of our better pass rushers and last years # 1 pick) , Anthony Henry( our #2 corner who has missed games, played part time and hurt in some and finally says he feels 100%) , and even Flozell Adams had time to heal up(perennial pro bowl LT has looked subpar the last 4 games with knee, hand , and shoulder injuries) , Witten /Barbers bruised/ broken ribs are much better now according to the team trainers . Add the new WR Roy Williams, and the time he has had to learn the offense, and Crayton as a # 3 where he belongs now and I am feeling optimistic . We are 5-4 . Probably one 10/6 team wont make the playoffs in the NFC this year( and it will probably be a NFC east team, yes our division is that strong) , so it could come down to tiebreakers if we went 5-2 the rest of the year. 6-1 finish and we should be 11-5, which should be a definite wild card. If we ran the table 7-0, and we have the talent to do so but I'm not sure if we have the mindset to do so yet, then we could actually tie the Giants and go to the tiebreakers . Of course the giants would have to stumble , or maybe suffer a new surge of injuries like we did, to accomplish that. Most likely even if we ran the table the Giants wouldn't go less than 13-3 from what i have seen so far this year. Still in the playoffs is good enough considering the ambulance we have been this year, I think we will be OK as long as Romo is back. Even with all the other injuries, Romo makes it possible for us to just outscore good and lesser teams. We need the rest of the team healthy if we actually want to make a run in the playoffs against top teams though. I have a 6 month av bet on this Dallas/redskin game, so if we lose I don't think I will post at all for 6 months. The site of my name not standing proudly next to my beautiful visage will probably , cause site members to despair.
higdon10
11/11/08 10:55:18PM
My Colts are poised for a run at the Super Bowl
Ben_Hutch
11/14/08 12:07:04AM
It's 5am here and I stayed up to watch the Jets beat the Patriots, Love it!!!!!
jiujitsufreak74
11/14/08 12:20:24AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

It's 5am here and I stayed up to watch the Jets beat the Patriots, Love it!!!!!

J...E...T...S...JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
casey64
11/14/08 6:43:28PM
GO TITANS!!!!!!