Boom!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Boom!
AchillesHeel
5/8/07 4:12:18PM
I'm not sure how to embed this, but here's a nicely-done Rampage Jackson highlight video someone did for YouTube.

Anyone in the front row for this fight might need protective eye wear, in case of flying debris, 'cause this is gonna be a WAR!!!

*keeps fingers crossed*

Rush
5/8/07 4:23:57PM
I'll check it out.

As far as I know you cannot embed youtube videos in forums unless the forums are specially configured for it.
Ultimate_fighter
5/9/07 11:35:45AM
I watched Rampage highlights a lot, the reason why, is because i really did no him when he got into UFC. So, i watched a bunch of videos, and if he gets a hold of Chucks body, he will be in the air!
Mastodon2
5/9/07 12:05:18PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

I watched Rampage highlights a lot, the reason why, is because i really did no him when he got into UFC. So, i watched a bunch of videos, and if he gets a hold of Chucks body, he will be in the air!

Just like he was in their first fight, until he hooked his arm over the ropes to stop the slam, before Jackson brutally GnP'd him!
rcg916
5/9/07 12:26:41PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

now, theres a comment I can respect. No name dropping, no cliches, just the truth. Not many guys admit when they havent seen something around here. You didnt know who he was, you did some research, and came up with an opinion... You will be good for the MMA community.

and, yes. Rampage is a frickin beast! I cant call this one!
AchillesHeel
5/9/07 12:32:28PM
I love the clip where Vovchanchyn gets Rampage in a guillotine and jumps guard to finish it, which is exactly what you're supposed to do...