Posted by Rabi
This interview is happening tomorrow, is there anything else you would like me to ask him.
Posted by Rabi
The interview is in 3 and half hours, this is what Im going with:
1. What made you want to start an MMA promotion?
2. How hard was it find financial backing to get the project started?
3. (If it was difficult) were you ever discouraged, how close were you to giving up?
4. This year you moved Bellator over to Spike TV:
A) How did that move come about
B) What effect has that had on the Bellator brand and its fighters
5. Do you see Bellator eventually moving to PPV
6. (if yes) any time scales for that?
1. You made a statement that you did not want to sign Jon Fitch, could you explain why you didnt sign one of the top WW's in the world?
2. Alot of people would like to have seen Askren v Fitch, does that fight not interest you?
A) was there any of the fighters recently cut from the UFC you would like to see in the Bellator cage
3. Do you feel you can continue to put shows on as frequent as you do (in most cases weekly)
4. The tournament have been a massive success:
A) Do you worry about the repetitiveness of the tournaments for eg Ben Saunders and Douglas Lima meeting again.
B) Have you ever considered expanding the tournaments from 8 to 16?
5. There has been alot made about UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture and his role with Bellator, can you confirm exactly what his role is.
6. Any news on another WMMA's tournament
7. Any more news on the Eddie Alvarez situation
8. Any more news on the Paul Daley situation
9. Any more news on War Machine's injuries and when we should see him in the Bellator Cage
MMA is booming in the UK, we have seen a few UK fighters in Bellator, are w likely to see any more in the near future.
Would love to see Bellator on TV in the UK as well.