Booing after the main event (SPOILERS)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Booing after the main event (SPOILERS)
TeamDEY
12/30/12 1:05:30AM
I don't understand the people of Las Vegas. I thought it was pathetic for people to boo Dos Santos after his performance tonight. I don't understand how people can boo a guy after he lasted 25 minutes the way he did. The audience was straight up pathetic tonight.
SmileR
12/30/12 1:08:07AM

Posted by TeamDEY

I don't understand the people of Las Vegas. I thought it was pathetic for people to boo Dos Santos after his performance tonight. I don't understand how people can boo a guy after he lasted 25 minutes the way he did. The audience was straight up pathetic tonight.

FastKnockout
12/30/12 1:09:11AM
They boo'd almost every fight. Dumbass crowd.
sbulldavid
12/30/12 1:11:17AM
Awesome, now we can see some other match-ups for the title, then maybe we'll need to make a third fight.
tcunningham
12/30/12 1:11:41AM
that pissed me off. junior showed tremendous heart in that fight and showed that even though he lost the belt he's still an excellent fighter and very professional. fuckin shit-bag vegas crowd.
TeamDEY
12/30/12 1:12:51AM

Posted by sbulldavid

Awesome, now we can see some other match-ups for the title, then maybe we'll need to make a third fight.

This guy
grappler0000
12/30/12 1:18:03AM
Yeah, I thought that was pretty dwarked up.
Pookie
12/30/12 1:27:16AM
They lost money.

Most people are just like that. If they invest in an idea and it doesnt live up to their personal investment, they resent that thing. JDS lost people money.

and that is also another reason why you dont bet on the favorite in Vegas.
jae_1833
12/30/12 1:42:18AM

Posted by sbulldavid

Exactly, with the winner of Big Nog vs Werdum getting a title shot we are surely going to get Overeem vs Junior now!!!
spang714
12/30/12 1:47:59AM
hope its just the booze talking for most of those idiots booing after that awesome fight...jds fought his ass off...probably giving humanity too much credit tho
shaneTpain
12/30/12 2:26:12AM
I hope everyone that booed gets there asses kicked while there walking home tonight. By a guy as big as Cain & see if they last 5 rounds.
aussiemma
12/30/12 2:29:29AM
crowd was very disrespectful...it really varies where you go around the usa and the rest of the world.

It could be that the casual fans are getting too many frequent shows and just not appreciating it as much.

Places like Brazil, U.K and OZ only get a handful of fight cards per year and the crowds are always very good.
airkerma
12/30/12 10:31:07AM
I definitely never heard Joe mention how educated the audience was
Michael_Corleone
12/30/12 10:51:42AM
I have to admit I got a bit nostalgic watching the prelims with more than half the arena still empty.
cowcatcher
12/30/12 12:32:28PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, I thought that was pretty dwarked up.

frizzzlecake
12/30/12 3:33:19PM
it'd boo JDS too. I wanted a battle and instead got a one-sided beatdown by the NEW Champion Cain, which I predicted would win by Dec but I didn't forsee that. I came to watch a battle and got a one-sided beatdown. Now if anyone boo'd Jim/Joe they can gtfo.

JDS punched himself out during warm-ups it felt like. lol
prozacnation1978
12/30/12 11:21:00PM
Vegas is a harsh place.
I didn't stay for announcment. I halled ass out of their to beat the crowd. If u get bottle necked in u could be there for a while. They booed almost every fight.
Only fight that was cheered was lauzon vs miller.
Holloway vs Garcia got some love too.

Then again some fights were boring last night.
Bubbles
12/31/12 1:17:41AM
I almost expect it from the Las Vegas crowd