There was a boo boo in my city last weekend

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » There was a boo boo in my city last weekend
Rush
8/13/08 8:27:51AM
We had a bit of a fire problem last weekend in Toronto. A propane facility caught fire and there were several explosions.

Check out the video

Skip to 1min 45 sec for the big one.
casey64
8/13/08 12:13:23PM
How did it catch fire.
Boo_Radley21
8/13/08 12:24:55PM
Yea man my brother showed me that video. I live like an hour away from toronto
MikeyG
8/13/08 3:18:31PM
Did a grown man just refer to a disaster as a boo boo......

At least Toronto didnt burn like Chicago did in 1871
nhs1126
8/13/08 3:59:46PM
yeah i saw it on youtube...it was horrific
Rush
8/13/08 4:19:29PM

Posted by MikeyG

I was being faceteus. lol

Most of the damage from the explosion was at ground zero (the propane facility), but the real problem is with the explosion dispersing asbestos into the surrounding area. For health reasons, they are not letting some people back into their homes and it has a bunch of people really pissed off.

I'm not sure how it caught fire.
MikeyG
8/13/08 5:39:35PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by MikeyG

I was being faceteus. lol

Most of the damage from the explosion was at ground zero (the propane facility), but the real problem is with the explosion dispersing asbestos into the surrounding area. For health reasons, they are not letting some people back into their homes and it has a bunch of people really pissed off.

I'm not sure how it caught fire.

That sounds bad, hope everyones alright
murphy_16
8/13/08 7:21:49PM
i live in brampton just beside toronto and i heard of this just saw on the t.v to ppl really pissed talking to government ppl or sumthing and this guy flipped started yelling and the mayor or sum1 like that said this has nothinng to do with the firemen who died so dont bring it up and just shut up!