Put him in a body bag!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Put him in a body bag!
grappler0000
9/20/07 12:41:16PM
I LMAO when I heard someone yell that during the main event. Anybody know who said it? I was thinking someone from ATT, but it may have even come from the crowd for all I know...I'm thinking it came from one of the corners, since they're close enough to the camera mic's. My wife was trying to figure out what the hell I was laughing at...she didn't get it.
rcg916
9/20/07 12:45:00PM

Posted by grappler0000

I LMAO when I heard someone yell that during the main event. Anybody know who said it? I was thinking someone from ATT, but it may have even come from the crowd for all I know...I'm thinking it came from one of the corners, since they're close enough to the camera mic's. My wife was trying to figure out what the hell I was laughing at...she didn't get it.

I must step in for Ralph Macchio's sake...

It's "Get him a body bag"...

Never misquote the gospel again...

loonytnt
9/20/07 1:06:19PM
i didnt hear that im going have to watch it again that is funny
Cladrix
9/20/07 1:09:33PM
Someone actually said that??..... Hillarious!!!
LR
9/20/07 1:37:17PM
It was loud as shit. I mean, you could clearly hear it over the broadcast.
Twenty20Dollars
9/20/07 2:03:01PM
haha i heard that it was so great haha.
grappler0000
9/20/07 5:09:58PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by grappler0000

You are correct...but the person on UFN clearly said "Put him in a body bag".
rcg916
9/20/07 5:42:39PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by rcg916

Posted by grappler0000

You are correct...but the person on UFN clearly said "Put him in a body bag".

Yeah, he blew it. They shouldve called me, I'd have gotten it right.
kevietre
9/20/07 6:21:56PM
I think it was some drunk idiot who just likes to see violent fights and think he's knows what he's talking about.
JWils
9/20/07 8:45:55PM

Posted by grappler0000

Oh yeah. Very, very funny moment.

I agree that it was probably just some drunk guy wanting some attention.
edge0125
9/20/07 9:21:49PM
lol yea that was pretty funny. The timing was perfect too.
Naturaldisaster
9/20/07 9:35:02PM
it had me crackin up
Copenhagen
9/20/07 10:18:24PM
I thought about it after, and the guy who said it got it from Reggie Warren Jr.

Reggie says it during the Karate Kid clip.

EDIT: Rcg already mentioned this.
loonytnt
9/20/07 11:35:21PM
that was so clear, i thought i would need to listen close for it
TNunley
9/21/07 3:04:25PM

Posted by LR

It was loud as shit. I mean, you could clearly hear it over the broadcast.

You could hear it, because it happened when they were having technical difficulties (which was actually nice).