2/1 BodogFight & HCF Play by Plays

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » 2/1 BodogFight & HCF Play by Plays
Kpro
2/2/08 12:33:56AM
BodogFight PBP
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=11109

HCF PBP
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news.asp?n_id=11112
Kpro
2/2/08 12:39:25AM
Actually, considering the time, I'm not so sure that HCF PBP link will even update.
juanez13
2/2/08 12:50:15AM
yea i just saw that, barn burner cus i wanted to see how Lil Nog and david are doing, but thanks for the links anyways... damn thing wont let me prop you lol, much appreciated....... glad the goat won, to bad he doesnt want to sign with the UFC...
Kpro
2/2/08 1:50:25AM
Latest rumor has Loiseau having been TKO'd by Day.

Can anyone confirm?

As well as the results of any other fights?
DCRage
2/2/08 8:39:59AM
Here's what I've gotten from the Sherdog report for HCF:
Nogueira beat Gouwenburg by TKO (strikes) at 4:34 of round 2.

Mousasi beat Santos by ref stoppage (strikes) at 3:42 of round 2. Said to be controversial stoppage, Santos didn't seem to be taking much damage on ground from strikes when the ref stopped it so it may have been a premature stoppage. Here's what Sherdog said:

Santos appeared to be doing a good job of dodging the blows while forcing Mousasi to constantly regain his balance before throwing strikes. It appeared that few of Mousasi's shots were doing any real damage but the referee thought otherwise and stepped in to stop the fight at 3:42 of the second round. Santos was up off the mat before Mousasi was to dispute the stoppage.

HCF Lightweight Champion Thomas Schulte beat Garrett Davis by submission (rear naked choke) at 1:15 of round 1 to retain the title.

Jason Day beat David Loiseau by split decision. Crowd heavily booed this.

Derrick Noble beat Brendan Seguin by KO at 4:34 of round 2.

Mike Pyle beat Damir Mirenic by submission (kimura) at 1:24 of round 2. Randy Couture cornered Pyle for this fight.

Andrew Buckland beat Dan Chambers by submission (kimura) at 3:19 of round 2.

Ariel Sexton beat Myles Merola by submissio (rear naked choke) at 1:08 of round 2.

Miodrag Petrovic beat Tim Hague by split decision.

Nabil Khatib beat Lucas Rota by unanimous decision.

Juan Barrantes beat Fabian Cortez by submission (armbar) at 2:20 of round 1.
babalu2720
2/2/08 12:12:56PM
Poor David Loiseau, first his WCO fight gets cancelled, now it seems from Sherdog that he lost a very controversial decision, who knows if he'll ever make it back to the UFC.