Saturday, Feburary 17 at 8/7C on ION
3 hour show followed by replay of MMA Fight night

bodogFight
hippysmacker
2/17/07 8:09:22PM
Thanks. Tivo set, It will be much better on a Tv instead of my comp
Ydoc
2/17/07 9:43:43PM
Just caught Pele vs. Junior... picture looks real sharp, but the production just isn't there yet. You can hardly see the fighter stats when they're displayed. Of course this is in widescreen.

As for the fight itself, it's weird that Pele got more layway to defend against pummbling than Silva did when he was on the ground. Pele back peddling throughout only to respond to the ref telling to defend by rocking Junior is pretty awesome. One of those things you never see coming.

Short commercials for this too.
mrsumo
2/17/07 10:14:04PM
Got the dvr recording that as we speak. It will be my first bodog event. I also pre set to record another bodog, has anyone seen that guy Black Mamba fight?
JunCTion
2/18/07 12:49:43AM
i stumbled across this info by accident so i don't know much about the fighters or the series of shows but i think theres a new 1/2hr show every tues. at 11/10C and a repeat every sat. at same time on ION. i just started getting this station last week. i taped it and i'm gonna whatch it now.
zephead
2/18/07 7:44:05AM
Treveor Prangly vs. Andrie Seminov was a great 3 round war.
JunCTion
2/19/07 1:07:57AM
pretty good fights. nice quick show too, no waisted time, not a lot of commercials, good backround on fighters. i knew i few of them but most were new to me. i enjoyed it. dont know if i can get used to lan the poker announcer. does he do boxing? and those white gloves look like storm trooper mits.
JunCTion
2/19/07 1:09:08AM

Posted by mrsumo

Got the dvr recording that as we speak. It will be my first bodog event. I also pre set to record another bodog, has anyone seen that guy Black Mamba fight?

yeah hes really good a holding the ropes
Trapt1nw0nder
2/19/07 5:51:09AM
i think god lead me to find this channel when BodogFIGHT was on...i am the kind that NEVER channel surf....i always just look at my recorded shows...the 500's.(HBO,SHOWTIME..STARZ)...Spike..ESPN and FSN....but this day for some reason i just decided to flip through the channels 1 by 1 to see what was on.......

well i was flippin alone...flip...flip.....flip ....flip.....then!!....and it had just started too

now i know to check ION for MMA pleasure as well
hippysmacker
2/19/07 1:56:47PM
You know I had watched that Silva vs Big Pele fight on the net before, and thought it was stopped too early. Now that I can watch it on a big screen, I kind of see why they stopped it better. I still don't think he was very hurt, but he was doing a bad job of defending himself IMO.
madmarck
2/20/07 9:03:31PM
sweet. Pele rules. Gotta love the big boys!
hippysmacker
2/22/07 12:58:41AM

Posted by Ydoc

Just caught Pele vs. Junior... picture looks real sharp, but the production just isn't there yet. You can hardly see the fighter stats when they're displayed. Of course this is in widescreen.

As for the fight itself, it's weird that Pele got more layway to defend against pummbling than Silva did when he was on the ground. Pele back peddling throughout only to respond to the ref telling to defend by rocking Junior is pretty awesome. One of those things you never see coming.

Short commercials for this too.

I think if this in a cage Silva finishes him instead of Pele geting caught in the ropes in the first. There sad BIF Naked announcing idea was a bad call to me also.