Bocek?bielkenden

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bocek?bielkenden
milfhunter
4/18/09 9:42:11AM
I think bocek will be too much for bielkenden to handle.. his wrestling should be able to land him in a great position to win.. looking to bet this one any opinions welcome..
Franklinfan47
4/18/09 9:58:06AM
Assuming Bielkheden made weight (no one seems to know), I'm looking forward to this match up. Similar styles, great on the ground and decent stand up. I have to go with the local guy Bocek by decision just because he looked awesome in his last performance.
Mayhem13
4/18/09 10:01:02AM
Should be a good fight, as both fighters have the same style and gameplan probably...I think Boceks top game, will play a big part if he gets there...he is a bealst when he gets top position..
Khaos
4/18/09 10:10:05AM
I to have to go with Bocek, I think he's just a little better in everything then Bielkenden, I say either Submission in the 2nd or UD.
Twenty20Dollars
4/18/09 11:02:59AM
I just changed to david after the weigh-ins by UD
The_Ho_Bag
4/18/09 11:43:24AM
Never go against ATT =) Boceks JJ will be too much for david.
gnl68
4/19/09 4:48:56PM
While at the fight in motreal,the first thing about bielkenden i noticed was his brazilizn tan and tatoo's.i failed to see a bjj belt around his waist.my hat is off to him for recognising his need for more solid of a ground game.He looked like the beginner he is.Bocek schooled him completely.Awesome display of dominance.
The_Ho_Bag
4/19/09 4:51:11PM

Posted by gnl68

While at the fight in motreal,the first thing about bielkenden i noticed was his brazilizn tan and tatoo's.i failed to see a bjj belt around his waist.my hat is off to him for recognising his need for more solid of a ground game.He looked like the beginner he is.Bocek schooled him completely.Awesome display of dominance.

all im saying American Top Team ... > BTT