Bobby Lashley Joins ATT!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bobby Lashley Joins ATT!
Wolfenstein
10/9/08 9:00:12PM
Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley has officially signed and joined American Top Team.

link
juanez13
10/9/08 9:28:51PM
The guy is starting from the bottom and building himself up, that opposite of Brock, you'd think a guy with a big name already would start in a top promotion. but good for him, should be interesting to watch him fight in the future as he grows as a fighter.
bojangalz
10/9/08 9:29:59PM
I can't say that I know much about WWE, I stopped watching about 10 years ago. But from what I understand, this Lashley guy is pretty damn big. It's a major movve in the right direction anytime a fighter make a move to ATT. There arn't many camps on that level. So I'd say congrats to him, and good choice.

Someone is going to have to explain to me how important this news is though. Does he have a future in the sport? If so, would this equate to say if Brock were to move to Xtreme Couture?

I'm really outta the loop on this "professional" wrestling stuff.
tlangley
10/9/08 9:44:22PM
All I got to say about this is; here comes more fans to MMA. Lashley is a really good wretler and I look foward to seeing him fight.
Naturaldisaster
10/9/08 10:19:43PM

Posted by bojangalz

I can't say that I know much about WWE, I stopped watching about 10 years ago. But from what I understand, this Lashley guy is pretty damn big. It's a major movve in the right direction anytime a fighter make a move to ATT. There arn't many camps on that level. So I'd say congrats to him, and good choice.

Someone is going to have to explain to me how important this news is though. Does he have a future in the sport? If so, would this equate to say if Brock were to move to Xtreme Couture?

I'm really outta the loop on this "professional" wrestling stuff.

He was a great amatuer wrestlers, He's FAST, strong as hell. I really think he's got a big future in MMA.
bigbubbano23
10/9/08 11:02:27PM
sweeeeeeet. can't wait to see him fight
paddy260
10/9/08 11:58:02PM
this is awsome this will set up a perfect title fight more like the hype fight they would make so much money of f

BROCK VS BOBBY

AND I HOPE THE UFC TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THIS
MMAcca
10/10/08 1:16:35AM

Posted by paddy260

BROCK VS BOBBY

Totally disagree.

I hope this fight doesn't happen for at least 3/4 years, until both are established MMA fighters not WWE crossovers.
jakeiceman
10/10/08 2:05:38AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by paddy260

BROCK VS BOBBY

until both are established MMA fighters not WWE crossovers.

You think either of them ever will be??
paddy260
10/10/08 8:13:40PM
i wasnt talking about right now i was talkig like 2- 3 years down the road