Bob Sapp and Tim Sylvia Fought Yesterday

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bob Sapp and Tim Sylvia Fought Yesterday
lohmann
6/17/12 6:40:15PM
Sadly, it was not against each other. The day it happens is near, I am sure, and it will be a great day.

First, Tim Sylvia knocked out some chump in twelve seconds, proving... well, not proving enough to get back into the UFC. Here's a FIGHT VIDEO.

But the main event of yesterday was definitely Sapp squaring off against Jong Dae Kim. Sapp made it to the second round! And he attempted what I imagine is the Sappu version of a heel hook! Best of all, it can be found HERE.
Bubbles
6/18/12 12:20:24AM
at least it wasnt Timmeh getting KTFO in 12 seconds.

the sapp fight was fixed. In no way does Sapp ever make it past 3 min of the first round, let alone into the 2nd
ghandikush
6/18/12 3:30:14PM

Posted by Bubbles

the sapp fight was fixed. In no way does Sapp ever make it past 3 min of the first round, let alone into the 2nd

How did that guy beat Hoost twice?
mrsmiley
6/18/12 7:17:52PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Bubbles

How did that guy beat Hoost twice?

Who knows.

I know Sapp said once in an interview that in Japan he got so popular he never had time to train though. He said between tv interviews,apperance's,and movies he really for lack of a better term didn't need to train or didn't make the time to. He was so popular he made it off his celebrity status.

Some how he's still riding that wave...................Yet still who knows how he's still doing that exactly. I know too their was some sort of scandal I believe with him and Japanese massage palors so maybe some old connections in Japan are keeping him half heartedly relevant. ... Still,who knows. Maybe people in hollywood?
george112
6/18/12 9:10:19PM
All I could really see was Sylvias balding head
prophecy033
6/19/12 3:34:49AM
Sapp is just a waste of a fighter and Tim is just Tim. Only one of them actually cares if he wins
ghandikush
6/19/12 8:44:28PM

Posted by prophecy033

Sapp is just a waste of a fighter and Tim is just Tim. Only one of them actually cares if he wins

If I made as much as Sapp just to be Sapp I might stop caring about wins. Its a butterbean effect.
Boo_Radley21
6/21/12 10:19:05AM
Two of my favourites right there I'd love to see them go at it