Bob Sapp to face Sokoudjou at DREAM 11

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bob Sapp to face Sokoudjou at DREAM 11
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/9/09 9:42:24PM
Bob "The Beast" Sapp (16-5-1) will stand in for an injured Gegard Mousasi to face Rameau Thierry Sokodjou in the semifinals of Dream's Super Hulk Tournament Oct. 6 at Dream 11.

The fill-in is just one of four professional engagements Sapp said is either done or close to done on his immediate schedule. The day after his Dream booking, he is set for a kickboxing match against Alain "The Panther" Ngalani in Hong Kong. The weekend after that, he's working on an MMA fight in Texas that is "80 percent done." Then, in late October, he plans to go back to Korea for a pro wrestling engagement, with more globetrotting in the pipeline for November and December.

Link
Mayhem13
9/9/09 9:45:42PM
Sokoudjou by submission (due to strikes) in less then :30.

Bobs not gonna risk an injury and lose out on some more paydays..
Copenhagen
9/9/09 9:59:22PM
Dream gives Sokoudjou a guy who is 2-5, and now Bab Sapp.
kopower
9/9/09 10:29:15PM
They might as well have Soko fight a giant panda
postman
9/9/09 10:56:00PM

Posted by kopower

They might as well have Soko fight a giant panda

No way Your not giving the Panda community enough credit.
Nightmare27
9/9/09 11:25:59PM
Sokoudjou has got this thing in the bag and I mean the whole tournament. Its over, give him the belt or whatever they give the winner. Soku vs Minowa in the finals.
The_Ho_Bag
9/10/09 12:08:21AM

Posted by Nightmare27

Sokoudjou has got this thing in the bag and I mean the whole tournament. Its over, give him the belt or whatever they give the winner. Soku vs Minowa in the finals.

Minowaman wins it the tourney mark my words
Nightmare27
9/10/09 3:03:42AM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Nightmare27

His only chance is a shitty foot lock but sorry it isnt gonna happen. Sokoudjou has got this thing IMO. With Mousasi dropping out they may has well have gift wrapped it for him.
jay98107
9/10/09 3:46:35AM

Posted by Nightmare27

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Nightmare27

His only chance is a shitty foot lock but sorry it isnt gonna happen. Sokoudjou has got this thing IMO. With Mousasi dropping out they may has well have gift wrapped it for him.

Good thing for him, because Mousasi would have absolutely wrecked him.
AO
9/10/09 9:09:12AM
my money is still on hong man choi.,
StorminYourman
9/10/09 4:43:06PM
Am I the only one who thinks this wil be a fun match o to watch?
BustedKnuckle
9/10/09 6:25:02PM
Well the Real super hulk is back in the tourney now...but he'll get beat by Soku. He should be able to take it home now.
Hendo67
9/10/09 6:57:01PM
WHY SAPP, why not Mark Hunt...seriously?