Bob Sapp???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bob Sapp???
blkssncpt
6/13/07 10:57:50AM
im not really a sapp fan but is he still fighting or did he retire??? if he is still fighting i would love to see him fight fedor just to watch him get KOTFO!!!!! anyboby else with me
Ultimate_fighter
6/13/07 1:03:43PM
That wouldn't really be an exciting fight, fedor would ko him... but still.. come on, make it a bit more fair.
fatdevil1982
6/13/07 1:10:50PM
another freakshow fight in pride?

as entertaining as it would be i would still much rather see fedor fight somone in the top ten

he needs to shut up the nay sayers and prove he deserves that number 1 slot in the HW division
fedorwins1
6/13/07 2:15:02PM
How about Sapp vs Lesnar?
Stickan
6/13/07 2:26:03PM
He was supposed to fight in the last Cage Rage so I don't think he's totally retired yet.
Mastodon2
6/13/07 3:12:27PM
I'd like to see Sapp fight Ernesto Hoost again, Hoost deserves another shot at him, both times Sapp beat Hoost he was very fortunate I believe, as Hoost is an Alpha competitor in K-1, and Sapp has been beaten by lesser competitors with little difficulty, but Hoost seems to lose his superhero powers against Sapp. I think Ernesto deserves another shot to see if Sapp really is his kryptonite.
rcg916
6/13/07 4:20:58PM
I think he's playing money games... not good for a guy of his skill... or lack thereof.
nWo
6/14/07 2:41:06PM

Posted by blkssncpt

im not really a sapp fan but is he still fighting or did he retire??? if he is still fighting i would love to see him fight fedor just to watch him get KOTFO!!!!! anyboby else with me

Fedor has never KOed anyone
and there will be no more Pride shows and as it stands Fedor is unsigned