I got the blues....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I got the blues....
warglory
9/28/12 6:00:31PM
I got two job rejections today, broke off a friendship with someone yesterday that I am kind of regretting, and it's raining...

Anyone else with bad news? Let's sulk together.
george112
9/28/12 6:04:20PM
Keep your head up man

UFC on Fuel tomorrow

It is raining here also

OG Rainy Day Prop
Chael_Sonnen
9/28/12 6:14:32PM
Hey man, keep that head of yours up - - - look at my AV and you'll realize your life could be A LOT WORSE.

prophecy033
9/28/12 6:18:34PM
See my thread about my house appraisal
Bubbles
9/28/12 6:37:21PM
last week I got a bullshit ticket for "not stopping when the school bus light was flashing." Basically I was on an 80 kph (50mph) road and the lights came on as I was about to pass it in the opposite direction. Cop pulls me over and gave me a ticket. $500 fine and 6 points....considered the same as wreckless driving as it's a major offense. Needless to say I'm fighting this and that is going to cost me $500-600 in lawyer fees on top of whatever the result will be, whether its reduced or not.

but this will always put a smile on your face
Chael_Sonnen
9/28/12 6:44:49PM
This will CHEER ya up
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
warglory
9/28/12 6:46:11PM

Posted by Bubbles

last week I got a bullshit ticket for "not stopping when the school bus light was flashing." Basically I was on an 80 kph (50mph) road and the lights came on as I was about to pass it in the opposite direction. Cop pulls me over and gave me a ticket. $500 fine and 6 points....considered the same as wreckless driving as it's a major offense. Needless to say I'm fighting this and that is going to cost me $500-600 in lawyer fees on top of whatever the result will be, whether its reduced or not.

That's bunk man. What do they expect you to do? Slam on your breaks? Isn't that more dangerous? Ridiculous.
Bubbles
9/28/12 6:59:38PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Bubbles

That's bunk man. What do they expect you to do? Slam on your breaks? Isn't that more dangerous? Ridiculous.

I dont know man. I talked with a paralegal this afternoon who deals with traffic tickets and as soon as he looked at my ticket, hes like "so you've met our good friend Officer ____." Basically this cop's job is exclusively these kind of infractions and hes dealt with him many times before. I have a clean driving record, am relatively young (24 in a couple weeks) and in school so apparently these are positives in them working out a deal if I stick with this particular paralegal - which I probably will do. Can't wait to see my insurance rates skyrocket
pmoney
9/28/12 7:17:57PM
Cub Swanson is having a victory party tonight at this new sports club that opened up in town. I can't go because of work though. Nothing too severe, but I sure would've liked to meet and greet with the hometown hero! Plus I'd love to ask him in person for an interview...
Kpro
9/28/12 7:53:17PM
I tried to masturbate ambidextrously in case I ever lose my right hand and I couldn't get myself off and had to switch back to ol faithful.

Kinda bummed me out if I ever lose my right hand.
shaneTpain
9/28/12 8:10:23PM
atleast ya have your health
Poor_Franklin
9/28/12 8:14:13PM
ncordless
9/28/12 9:26:13PM
I put in 18 hours extra work this week. At 4:30 pm today, my boss emailed me from her vacation and told me that she thinks I need to put more time in.
Poor_Franklin
9/28/12 9:37:30PM
Here's an article I just saw on CNN.com. It's not going to cheer you up, but it will remind you that things can always be worse LINK
scoozna
9/28/12 9:41:34PM
Your girl didn't almost give you the clap...(see Cowcatcher's thread)
Theoutlaw08
9/29/12 8:38:59AM
Just keep up the battle. Hard work and determination always pays off in the end. The harder you work, karma will pay off in the end. Keep your chin up brotha.
Budgellism
9/29/12 11:28:29AM

Posted by ncordless

I put in 18 hours extra work this week. At 4:30 pm today, my boss emailed me from her vacation and told me that she thinks I need to put more time in.

I hate hearing stuff like that. It's never enough at some places. It always reminds me of Office Space when I hear about that. Time to rob your company dude

Kpro
9/29/12 11:31:43AM
jjeans
9/30/12 7:49:53PM
Horrible horrible day

Just got into bed. Feel like absolute shit.

Fuck today.
prozacnation1978
10/1/12 9:54:07AM
Last month in Aug was bad. I almost lost my shit
Almost got a girl pregnant. When i already have a girlfriend
My transmission blew. Paid 3500 to get it fixed
Had to get my dad from jail cause of a dui he got
My mom was almost about to live on the streets cause she got kicked out of her place
And this all happened within a 5 day span.

Sept I turned it around. Good month.
You gotta make your own happiness on your terms
Fuck all the bad shit around you. Eventually it does get better
jjeans
10/1/12 7:25:03PM
Another pants day. Fucking hell.
Gogoplatapus
10/1/12 10:10:40PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Last month in Aug was bad. I almost lost my shit
Almost got a girl pregnant. When i already have a girlfriend
My transmission blew. Paid 3500 to get it fixed
Had to get my dad from jail cause of a dui he got
My mom was almost about to live on the streets cause she got kicked out of her place
And this all happened within a 5 day span.

Sept I turned it around. Good month.
You gotta make your own happiness on your terms
Fuck all the bad shit around you. Eventually it does get better

Karma, son.