WHERE THE BLOODY HELL DID EDGE COME FROM!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » WHERE THE BLOODY HELL DID EDGE COME FROM!!!!
big_timmy
11/24/08 2:43:50AM
God Damn it!

Vladamir Kozlov needs the farking STRAP!!! Give the Moscow Mauler the title he so deserves. Either that or get him fighting MMA.
DCRage
11/24/08 6:42:25AM
Semi-planned angle. They did an apparently fake thing about Jeff Hardy "collapsing" in his hotel the night before and flew Edge in from Boston. I guess they were ready to finally screw Triple Huh out of the title, even worse was then they put the other strap back on John Cena.
Rush
11/24/08 10:01:38AM
Speak English
cmb19932
11/24/08 11:53:42AM
hold on rush i speak wrastlin i used to be a wwe fan myself ill translate for you ....there seems to be an upset win during a ppv and hold on ....adam copeland better know as edge has regained a title belt much to the dismay of big_timmy who wanted a guy named vlad to win this particular match
DCRage
11/24/08 12:13:11PM
More like this: The plan was to have Vincent Kennedy McMahon III aka Jean-Paul Levesque aka Triple Huh retain his WWE Championship against Vladimir Kozlov, who I believe is former sambo champion Fedor...oh wait, only Oleg Prudius. Jeff Hardy, who is every female WWE fan's favorite wrestler, was to have been in it making it a 3-way. But Hardy "collapsed" in his hotel the night before, only he really didn't. But WWE wanted to make us think he did so Adam Copeland, aka The Sinister Edge, could be flown in from Tampa for the show and do interference, thus spearing Triple Huh and stealing the WWE title...or actually, WW-Eh. He's Canadian. Then John Cena, who's more a rapper/actor and the wrestler us hardcore fans love to hate, then beat Dave Batista to win the World Title because the younger fans love Cena. Everyone else thinks he sucks. It's all driven me more towards puroresu & CHIKARA.

English enough?
Rush
11/24/08 12:13:44PM

Posted by cmb19932

hold on rush i speak wrastlin i used to be a wwe fan myself ill translate for you ....there seems to be an upset win during a ppv and hold on ....adam copeland better know as edge has regained a title belt much to the dismay of big_timmy who wanted a guy named vlad to win this particular match

LOL

I didn't expect a translation, but thanks.
cmb19932
11/24/08 2:40:21PM
well like i said i used to be a fan dc so im a little out of date on this vlad character however i have always been a hardy fan and hhh is another guy i used to like and if my memory serves jeff hardy would be a belivable guy to say passed out considering his old drug habits ..........by the way you hit thenail on the head with cena he is why i stopped watching
DJDark41
11/24/08 2:42:29PM
I'm not a pro wrestling fan anymore, but my little sister watches it all the time(I'll give you a guess who her 2 favorites are... and they AREN'T John Cena or Jeff Hardy ). But, this thread makes me sad. John Cena is about the least entertaining wrestler I've ever had the dis-pleasure of watching, and Edge has actually been one of my favorites for a while and its nice to see him come back.
MMAcca
11/24/08 2:43:33PM
I love John Cena
cmb19932
11/24/08 2:44:32PM
end of story
casey64
11/24/08 4:43:25PM

Posted by MMAcca

I love John Cena

Boo_Radley21
11/24/08 4:49:49PM
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane
RampageOwnedYou
11/24/08 6:00:04PM
Isnt wrestling for little kids?
I used to watch it, but stopped when i was 15.
Dont know how you guys can watch this.......
but its all good....whatever floats your boat :
FrankTheTank1181
11/24/08 7:53:11PM
You lost me at the all-male 3 way.
big_timmy
11/24/08 11:21:10PM

Posted by DCRage

Then John Cena, who's more a rapper/actor and the wrestler us hardcore fans love to hate, then beat Dave Batista to win the World Title

No, Cena beat Jericho who beat Batista in a Cage match on Raw about 2 weeks ago...

I like wrestling cause these guys are very talented, and there is a story that goes along with. Who can watch Jeff Hardy jumping over a ladder and landing on Taker and not be inspired?

Vladamir Kozlov is only recently come into the WWE, and until Survivor Series was undefeated, though it could be said he still hasnt really lost, as he wasnt pinned. He is about 6'6, 300 pounds of just solid russian nastiness. He is in fact a past Sambo world champion, so he does have some talent, thats why i want to see him train in MMA. He's quick, strong, and a solid boy, with the skills to start somewhere.

And i ask you to find anyone more Russian looking than this guy...

MMAcca
11/25/08 1:44:30AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by MMAcca

I love John Cena

And i love men
Naturaldisaster
11/25/08 3:22:34AM
I love wwe, i've watched it since i was a kid. I Like edge alot but i really wanted Jeff hardy to win the title because he deserves it, he's been bustin his ass wrestling since he was like 16 (even missed his own senior prom because he was wrestling a show that night). Im glad Cena was the title because he works his ass off everytime he goes out there. I've been watchin him wrestle for almost 10 years now, startin back when he was in ohio valley wrestling as the "Prototype" (half Man, Half Machine, 100% mayhem) lol. The guy pretty much broke his neck and was supposed to be out for at least a year and he busted his ass in rehab and returned after only 3 months. I know him, so im glad he got the belt. He may not be the best "wrestler" out there but he definitly works harder than anyone else in WWE or any wrestling company.
bls1919
11/26/08 7:29:37PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

You lost me at the all-male 3 way.

NO DOUBT!!! Wrestleing is bogus