I Take On Bloody Elbow's Shoddy Journalism About Miesha Tate In An Article Of My Own

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » I Take On Bloody Elbow's Shoddy Journalism About Miesha Tate In An Article Of My Own
BlueSkiesBurn
12/19/11 5:13:02PM
You have to love a journalist that fails to do their due diligence. Bloody Elbow’s Brent Brookhouse recently wrote an article about Gilbert Melendez and Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos being the new “face” of Strikeforce, but in his article he “quoted,” and I use the term loosely, Miesha Tate.

Brookhouse asserts “Tate said something that made no sense to me when she insisted that if women's MMA needs a ‘face’ that it means that the sport will never make it. That's an incredible detachment from the reality of combat sports.” The entire article can be found below.

Article
kopower
12/19/11 9:30:58PM
Just another reason why I don't pay any attention to Bloody Elbow articles.
jae_1833
12/19/11 10:20:48PM
Exactly....a dingle face for wmma would not be Cyborg either, putting it nicely she has a face for radio. One person can't carry a sport, not Tiger, not Armstrong, not any one athlete....this goes against the very spirit of competition. Good article! +1
Oh, btw Josh I got another propcoming to you for finally getting an accolade.....a unique one at that!