All Blacks - Haka - Must See!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » All Blacks - Haka - Must See!!!!
randyleprechaun
3/28/07 3:03:18PM
Most intimidating Rugby team in the world! Thats american football for real men. Cro Cop would even shit his red and white pants if these guys came at him!
All Blacks Haka
hippysmacker
3/28/07 5:48:57PM
That's comedy ! I would laugh my butt off if any opposing team in anything tried that before a game. I would do there dance evrytime we scored on em.
zephead
3/28/07 6:38:42PM

Posted by randyleprechaun

Most intimidating Rugby team in the world! Thats american football for real men. Cro Cop would even shit his red and white pants if these guys came at him!
All Blacks Haka

Right. Because we all know that the Steel Curtain, Doomsday Defense, the Purple People Eaters, the No Name Defense, the Orange Crush, the Raiders of old etc. etc. would be scared of a bunch of dudes dancing and speaking in a different language.

Ted Hendriks, Lyle Alzado, Joe Greene, Lawrence Taylor, "Mad Dog" Mike Curtis, Ray Nitschke, Jack Lambert, Dick Butkus, JIm Brown, the list goes on and on wouldn't be able to play rugby with these guys and would be scared.

You're a funny dude. I'd love to see the Super Bowl winning team line up and play Rubgy. Mike Singletary or Lawerence Taylor being able to smack someone upside the head without that wasn't wearing a helmet. That would be cool to watch. Seeing Warren Sapp in the middle of a pileup in Rugby. Ray Lewis waiting for the chance to hit someone.

Come on dude, real football is played in the NFL.
deadcore
3/28/07 10:47:21PM
you forgot about the " Monsters of the Midway"

Butkus and Nitschke would beat all their asses
madmarck
3/29/07 2:47:20PM
If you guys think Football players are tougher than Rugby players you are soley mistaken.
How many have died in Football? Several have died in Rugby from drowning, playing on mud soaked fields.
Not to mention the lack of padding.
I was playing with the provincal team a few years back. I got tackled and went down. Then my team went to recover it, and i got my head stepped on while i was down.
Nothing like 300lbs of man coming down on your temple through a cleat.
Now see in football a tackle would end the play. Not keep going. And you would be wearing a helmet.
In Rugby you wear a Gel Jock, and sometimes small shoulder pads. These pads are simliar to 4oz MMA gloves in that they dont stop a blow. They just stop the blow from breaking your blades off.

If you ever see a rugby player with tape around his head or a cap on. Its to keep from getting his ears ripped off while in a scrum.

See Rugby is crazy b/c the play is more or less continous. Play doesnt stop with a tackle but rahter when someone achieves a down (touchdown), or the ball is out of bounds.

Believe me it is hard to keep playing after your eye almost swells shut.
Cary_Stayner
3/29/07 4:37:15PM
Been injured many times, dislocated fingers, torn muscles, torn shoulder ligaments, stitches etc.....currently play with the Denver Harlequins Rugby Football Club.
Love football and rugby but nothing is better than the NON-STOP match on the rugby pitch.
You can say what you want about how much better football is than rugby...but until you play,
you have nothing to back you up.
fedorwins1
3/29/07 7:15:35PM
Yea rugby is a crazy sport isn't this team one of the best in the world?
Cary_Stayner
3/29/07 7:17:22PM
This is the New Zealand / Tonga match. This Haka is the one most rugby fans know about. Cut and Paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eGCsEQ15L4&mode=related&search=
deadcore
3/30/07 1:27:53AM
i'll take the american footballers over the best rugby guys in a rumble
FedorIsTheBest
3/30/07 1:31:31AM

Posted by deadcore

i'll take the american footballers over the best rugby guys in a rumble

Imagine if the Haka guys did as much Roids as US players!
OH MY GOD!
deadcore
3/30/07 1:38:41AM
lol. american football has been watching for roids for a long time