BJJ against a girl

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » BJJ against a girl
Next Page »
Franca311Diaz
10/30/09 2:44:50AM
Ok, so I was at my bjj class and went up against a girl for the first time ever. When i was in this chicks guard, i tried standing up once but she pulled me back down into her guard. When I was coming down, I put a lot of my weight into my hands, but my hands happened to be on her tits. So, i ended up coming down putting a lot of weights on her tits, like I was pressing down on them hard.

I wasn't sure if this hurt her or not, but I tried to avoid pressing in to her tits while we grappled. This became a problem that i couldn't avoid, however. The chick later had me mounted and was trying to ezekial choke me, so I made my hands into fists and blocked my neck. As I was bringing my hands up, they were pressing hard against her tits.

The chick didn't complain to me about her hurting her boobs, but I was too nearvous and felt it would be too awkward if I asked her about it.

Anyways so my question is, Does it hurt a girl if I press my hands into her tits?
bigbubbano23
10/30/09 3:00:12AM
never had the problem when i rolled with a chick, hmm hopefully a female on this site can answer for you.
Doneskiis
10/30/09 5:11:55AM
hahaha.

i have this funny image in my head of your hands on her boobs while you have a confused look on your face
RyanC
10/30/09 5:36:57AM
Quite simply: If this girl is at your gym, and not participating in all female classes she is totally cool with anything that happens on the mat.
SpiderSilva
10/30/09 9:27:30AM
Lol the girl probably isn't thinking about you touching or pressing on her tits they don't think the way guys do. And it more than likely hurts he as much as it hurts you

I hope she was a hottie cause you just got to cop a feel
scoozna
10/30/09 10:17:23AM
Wait a minute here. How old was she? This could be a problem.
SmileR
10/30/09 10:19:05AM
I'm not going to lie, I go to bjj classes every now an then in my gym but if it was full of hot girls I'd be there a hell of a lot more.
I say relax and try not to pop a boner when she's got you in mount.
Jackelope
10/30/09 10:41:55AM
Yeah, she's probably not even thinking about your hands on her tits. She's more than likely thinking about that rock hard cup you're probably sporting poking into her abdomen haha

Seriously.. she knows what she got herself into. Don't worry about it. Treat her like you would any other person you're rolling with. If she has a problem she'll say something.
emfleek
10/30/09 10:51:18AM
This is hot...need more detail.

postman
10/30/09 11:07:00AM
Oh wait till she goes to pass your guard and your last hope is to put he in butterfly guard! Now thats a strange feeling!
KaibaThedon
10/30/09 1:20:20PM
its like YEAH LETS PRACTICE NORTH/SOUTH

too much? lol
emfleek
10/30/09 1:22:21PM
Show her the proper way to execute the mAnaconda Choke...

SpiderSilva
10/30/09 2:05:29PM
hahahahahahahaha

this turned feakin funny as hell props to everyone
telnights
10/30/09 2:25:00PM
It can be hard but you just have to act like she is just another guy. As crazy as it sounds she will be thankful for it.
seanfu
10/30/09 11:16:17PM
It does suck, when I roll with girls I don't lose focus but it's damn hard to balance sometimes and trudat with the butterfly, The triangle's always a little awkward both ways as well.
Franca311Diaz
10/30/09 11:42:52PM

Posted by scoozna

She's like 18 or 19.

I'm 21, so I don't feel like some creepy old pedophile after rolling with her. (Even though I did find it quite enjoyable grappling with her and grinding up on her.)
Jackelope
10/31/09 12:28:21PM
Alright well ^^ makes you sound creepy. Honestly, if you really want to be professional about this whole deal you've got to treat it like any other grappling session. Don't think of it as enjoyable to roll with her because you get to touch this and that. As funny as it is that just sounds creepy and makes you come off as immature. That's what I would tell you if I was your coach, anyhow. I wouldn't want someone viewing my student in my class as someone who is fun to rub up on.
postman
10/31/09 2:54:27PM

Posted by Jackelope

Alright well ^^ makes you sound creepy. Honestly, if you really want to be professional about this whole deal you've got to treat it like any other grappling session. Don't think of it as enjoyable to roll with her because you get to touch this and that. As funny as it is that just sounds creepy and makes you come off as immature. That's what I would tell you if I was your coach, anyhow. I wouldn't want someone viewing my student in my class as someone who is fun to rub up on.

This is why I pay for my sister to have private lessons. I roll with girls and never once thought like it was play time. But I know for sure there are other duders I don't trust in class that would take advantage of the mat time.
RyanC
10/31/09 6:53:35PM

Posted by Franca311Diaz

Posted by scoozna

She's like 18 or 19.

I'm 21, so I don't feel like some creepy old pedophile after rolling with her. (Even though I did find it quite enjoyable grappling with her and grinding up on her.)

Yeah that totally just made this creepy.
postman
10/31/09 7:51:38PM

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Franca311Diaz

Posted by scoozna

She's like 18 or 19.

Yeah that totally just made this creepy.

Like Asher Roth says "She don't wanna Man Man Man she just wants to Dance dance dance" or roll in this case.
bigbubbano23
10/31/09 8:07:59PM
i might be more worried about the armbar that is to come from having my hands on her chest
madmarck
11/6/09 10:41:07AM
if you get turned on by it highly wrong. I have to say i have never had my problem, its all business for me and everyone i know, if we are rolling we aren't doing it for some kinky reason its because we want to beat our opponent regardless of gender. Sure you have to be careful when you place your hands, but has long as you dont grab a boob and squeeze you should be all right.
Gladiator
12/19/09 4:58:16PM
Ive never had a problem rolling with girls in bjj class, but i feel guilty when i spar with them. Even when im getting my ass kicked by the muay-thai instructors wife i still feel bad about punching her in the face.
haggiswashere
12/21/09 6:41:55PM

Posted by Franca311Diaz

Posted by scoozna

She's like 18 or 19.

RhythmAndStyle
1/20/10 12:34:45AM
the thing bout girls who compete in any sport is that they don't wanna be treat like a chick..they really want to learn the sport..and in this case..if you don't roll hard with her..she might never improve..since guys tend to have more strength and are able to do more than girls..sometimes you can just over-power em' with you technique..go for it..so she learns what she needs to do next time to not get caught in it..it's like the same thing when you roll with a noob(no diss intend)..but yeah i know how you feel..but just train how you normally do..and it'll be cool..just don't get too excited and pop a bone...
EvenFlow
1/21/10 12:13:58PM

Posted by emfleek

I have to take your straight man card away fleek
emfleek
1/21/10 12:20:02PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by emfleek

I have to take your straight man card away fleek

Aww damn.

LotusLoo
1/26/10 1:56:47AM
I guess I'll be the girl to answer the question! (and ya'll are hilarious! )

Anyway, if you were pressing as hard as it sounds, then yeah, it probably stung a bit. That's kinda why women hate yearly breast exams with the doc.
BUT she's in the class, she's learning the sport, she volunteered... so, it's all good. I'm sure in the same way that you desensitize parts of your body by taking hits, she is probably doing the same... in the boob region.

Try not to think about it during training. I doubt she is.
Good luck!
Kpro
1/26/10 1:19:54PM
Without pics, we can only speculate.
cloud301336
2/5/10 3:40:41PM
i'd let her triangle me
Pages: [1] 2