Bisping Training with Rampage? Couldnt this be a problam?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bisping Training with Rampage? Couldnt this be a problam?
kofranklin
7/24/07 5:07:16PM
Micheal Bisping is training with Quinton Jackson in Big Bear for his fight against Matt Hamill. Couldnt this be a problam. I mean is Matt Hamill with Team Punishment in Big Bear with Tito.
Twenty20Dollars
7/24/07 5:24:41PM
Apparently not, since they made articles about it.
nubby
7/24/07 5:30:43PM

Posted by kofranklin

Micheal Bisping is training with Quinton Jackson in Big Bear for his fight against Matt Hamill. Couldnt this be a problam. I mean is Matt Hamill with Team Punishment in Big Bear with Tito.

Ok I'll clear this up. Hamill hasn't been training in big bear for at least 4-5 months. Tito explained that his people wanted him to go in a different direction and that they parted ways in the early half of the year. Personally I think Hamill is so cocky that he doesn't think he has anything to learn from Team Punishment. But his skills need dramatic work.
Twenty20Dollars
7/24/07 5:36:00PM
Probably everyone at big bear was tired of Hamill's cockyness.
SpiderSilva
7/24/07 6:22:19PM
Tito didnt do anything but make him even more cocky
nubby
7/24/07 6:48:20PM
You don't think he helped Joe Stevenson or Kendal Grove?
Naturaldisaster
7/25/07 12:11:26AM
Um I don't think its matts cockyness that would get on peoples nerves, it would be titos cockyness that pisses people off
DevonFoxy
7/25/07 12:15:40AM
Yea that dirty Tito Ortiz he doesnt know what hes doing he hasnt made any fighters any better.....
cowcatcher
7/25/07 8:13:22AM
tito said in an interview that they parted ways due to hamill having a wife and kid in an interview, ill look for it and post it on here. im pretty sure it was a good break, family just was too hard to be away from.

edit: http://www.411mania.com/MMA/columns/57256
Signal2112
7/25/07 8:55:55AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Um I don't think its matts cockyness that would get on peoples nerves, it would be titos cockyness that pisses people off

I'd hate to see them in a room together these days!
nubby
7/25/07 11:01:38AM

Posted by Signal2112

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I'd hate to see them in a room together these days!

Tito's not cocky in real life fellas.