Bisping vs Sonnen 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bisping vs Sonnen 2
POLL: Who takes the rematch?
Chael Sonnen 72% (18)
Michael Bisping 12% (3)
who cares, their both d-bags 16% (4)
hammerhead1
7/6/12 8:45:10PM
im not a fan of both. They are good fighters but i dont respect them!
FastKnockout
7/6/12 9:23:54PM
I went with Bisping. Still think he won the first one.
grappler0000
7/6/12 9:27:36PM
Went with Sonnen. Chael looked lethargic in the first fight... presumably a bad cut. So, if he can beat Bisping on a bad day, I'd say he does it 9 times out of 10 on a good one.
Adrenaline
7/6/12 9:30:32PM

Posted by grappler0000

Went with Sonnen. Chael looked lethargic in the first fight... presumably a bad cut. So, if he can beat Bisping on a bad day, I'd say he does it 9 times out of 10 on a good one.

postman
7/6/12 9:41:10PM

Posted by grappler0000

Bad cut? Low test levels who knows.
jakewalters
7/6/12 10:39:16PM
I think Bisping took the first one, but Sonnen is the better fighter IMO and would take a rematch, threematch etc.
prophecy033
7/6/12 10:46:23PM
Bisping won the first one, Chael told him so but Chael would win the second time
jakewalters
7/6/12 11:11:31PM

Posted by prophecy033

Bisping won the first one, Chael told him so but Chael would win the second time

wat
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/12 11:12:30PM
Option 3

and option 4

Don King
frizzzlecake
7/6/12 11:27:05PM

Team Quest 2 Team Spitsburg 0

Do people forget the 3rd round? Chael was running away with the fight, if there were two more rounds Spitsburg's face would be in the Canvas where it belongs.

Also:
http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/01/sonnen-vs-bisping-official-ufc.html
Chael_Sonnen
7/6/12 11:35:49PM
CHAEL outstruck Mikey
CHAEL had more takedowns, even full mount at one point.

Mikey had solid TDD - - he landed two good punches.

Uncle ChaCha - - UD

Medium Rare for Andee
Fish n' Chips for Mikey
FastKnockout
7/6/12 11:41:25PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Team Quest 2 Team Spitsburg 0

Do people forget the 3rd round? Chael was running away with the fight, if there were two more rounds Spitsburg's face would be in the Canvas where it belongs.

Also:
http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/01/sonnen-vs-bisping-official-ufc.html

Because Sonnen is known for knocking dudes out, right?
jakewalters
7/7/12 12:39:44AM
Really it comes down to the first round. Bisping obviously won the second and Sonnen obviously won the third. Although I'm glad Sonnen won, I scored it 29-28 Bisping. The only reason I give the Brit the nod in the first round is because of the quick escapes he displayed along with reversals on the cage. It was really close and I almost gave it a 10-10, but it was obvious Sonnen was trying to keep Bisping grounded and Bisping was having none of it, rocking Sonnen standing up and maintaining cage control for a majority of the round.
Bubbles
7/7/12 1:33:13AM
do you post anything other than fighter bashing polls?
thevoodooninja
7/7/12 7:31:32AM

Posted by Bubbles

do you post anything other than fighter bashing polls?

would u expect anything else from a guy named hammerhead
LightsOUT23
7/7/12 10:39:57AM

Posted by grappler0000

Chael looked shit, because he is shit !!!
Bubbles
7/7/12 11:26:27AM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

would u expect anything else from a guy named hammerhead

well he must be pissed that someone else took hammerhead so he had to add in the 1 at the end. That could be why he is being a tool
MALICE
7/7/12 12:47:48PM

Posted by LightsOUT23

Interesting. I thought your points about shit were very intriguing. Could you further elaborate on your points so that we may gain a better understanding of your abstract philosophies.
LightsOUT23
7/9/12 3:48:04PM

Posted by MALICE

Posted by LightsOUT23

Interesting. I thought your points about shit were very intriguing. Could you further elaborate on your points so that we may gain a better understanding of your abstract philosophies.

His last performance for example... Talked up a good payday knowing Silva would beat him. Maybe smart, but hey, i thought he was a fighter .... If he wanted to get rich whilst looking like an idiot, he should have stayed in politics !!