Bisping ready to take on any opponent

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bisping ready to take on any opponent
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 12:44:18PM
Michael Bisping, the biggest British name in the UFC, will now face Canadian submission expert Jason Day at the UFC 85 super show at London's O2 Arena, June 7.

Middleweight striker Michael Bisping is ready for any opponent
UK's best: Michael Bisping will be tested by submission expert Jason Day

Middleweight striker Bisping was due to face Chris Leben, but on Thursday the American was handed a 35-day prison term for violating the terms of a 2005 probation order. Leben was expected to be fined for no-showing several mandated drink education classes three years ago but, instead, he was sentenced to 35 days in jail by Clackamas County Circuit Court in Oregon.

Bisping, 16-1, told me on Friday evening: "Obviously I had heard about Chris's legal issues and knew there was a chance the court would want to make an example of him. I know he must be gutted to miss out on this fight, as am I, but I've already switched my focus to Jason Day.http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/garethdavies/may08/bisping1.htm
MMAcca
5/10/08 1:35:03PM
WAR BISPING!!

The MW division's newest contender
scpd400
5/10/08 9:07:59PM
I don't care who Bisping fights as long as he loses. Ican't make myself like him.
jgtribbett
5/11/08 12:47:41PM
hahahaha i was like that untile i saw him at the last UFC.. not quite as shitty as i had thought and then his interviews where different from what i remember.
Ben_Hutch
5/11/08 6:12:43PM
Bisping is a proper legend
SuperWoody101
5/12/08 7:26:32AM

Posted by jgtribbett

hahahaha i was like that untile i saw him at the last UFC.. not quite as shitty as i had thought and then his interviews where different from what i remember.

Agreed, He loves to fight and as he said he will fight anyone.