Bisping ready for Anderson if he wins TUF 9 finale

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bisping ready for Anderson if he wins TUF 9 finale
Wolfenstein
1/18/09 5:11:26PM
Mike Bisping is ready for a shot at the middleweight title if he beats Dan Henderson later this year, UFC president Dana White told Fighters Only earlier.

He said that if Bisping overcomes his rival coach at the end of The Ultimate Fighter 9 then “he’s right up in the mix, he will be ready.”

“With the exception of Bisping, he has cleaned out the division,” says White. “The logical step is for him to move up to light-heavyweight.

link
casey64
1/18/09 5:18:44PM
Bisping will get mawled, not as bad as Leites though.
wrona666
1/18/09 5:26:23PM
This is assuming he beats Hendo which he wont.....Hendo will stomp a mud hole in Bispings asss
Wallass
1/18/09 6:39:49PM
I`m not a Bisping fan but if he did pull this off, then I think he should be given Anderson. Despite the fact that I`m sure Anderson would destroy him but it would be pretty entertaining.
PolishPride
1/18/09 7:12:18PM
I dont think Bisping will make it past Hendo but if he does I dont see how he could not get a title shot. That being said, he still gets taken to school by Silva
Sam_Rothstein
1/18/09 8:14:26PM
Why is this the first thing that comes to mind after reading the title

StPierreCanada
1/18/09 11:09:54PM
Henderson will beat Bisping bad. Bisping is extrmely overrated IMO. He beats two top 25 guys after losing two in a row(to Evans and Hamill(Yes Hamill won that fight)) Then he has one good win over Leben which he almost lost IMO, and he gets to fight Henderson. I hope Henderson beats him badly.
kasual
1/19/09 12:05:07AM
No doubt in my mind that Hendo will demolish Bisping, Franklin would do it as well. That guy just pulled some backdoor list of fighters to suddenly be a contender. I think it's pretty well established that the only reason that guy has risen so far and so fast is because the UFC is doing everything they can to get a piece of the UK mma bankroll. He could have pulled off too, face the champ, if they didn't put Henderson in front of him.

Not all bad, Bisping fights a legit guy and it sets up Hendo / Anderson II, a fight I actually want to see.
billycarnage
1/19/09 12:18:09AM
If Bisping beats Hendo than he will be as ready as possible but I don't think he will either. Hendo is still in it. He is the 3rd man ever to beat Rich and he did it desicively IMO. SD was a joke.
nastshabast
1/19/09 1:19:14AM
Bisbing has been saying a lot lately
Red-Dragon
1/19/09 8:26:39AM

Posted by StPierreCanada

Henderson will beat Bisping bad. Bisping is extrmely overrated IMO. He beats two top 25 guys after losing two in a row(to Evans and Hamill(Yes Hamill won that fight)) Then he has one good win over Leben which he almost lost IMO, and he gets to fight Henderson. I hope Henderson beats him badly.

I understand that you have only recently joined us here in the playground and welcome. However the Bisping/Hamill fight has been discussed to death on this forum and it is getting old and very boring to see people bring it up on every Bisping thread. I like Bisping and like you I feel that he lost to Hamill, but let's just move on shall we?

His decision loss to Evans was close and no way did he nearly lose to Leben. He showed just how one dimensional Leben is.

He will find it tough against Hendo but I don't think he is overatted. If he manages to beat Hendo then he def deserves a crack at Silva.
Iamsocrates
1/19/09 9:46:42AM
There's no way Hendo beat Franklin, was you even watching
Gipper
1/19/09 12:38:36PM
of course bisping gets a shot at the title if he beats hendo. i know bisping hung with the lhw champ and in my mind probably beat him but he has never been in there with an animal like dan henderson before.
gsquat
1/19/09 1:12:00PM
Don't be so quick to count Bisping out. He knows that he'll have to come up with a gameplan to take out Hendo and Silva. While I'm not saying I'd pick him against Hendo (because I really dont know who I'd pick), I am saying don't think he couldn't beat both. Because he can.
BIGKAT
1/19/09 1:20:26PM
Boo_Radley21
1/19/09 2:10:42PM
Henderson is going to beat Bisping. But if somehow he gets by Hendo, Anderson is going to KO him.