MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bisping and Leben poll SPOILERS
« Previous Page
POLL: Who really won?
Bisping 75% (43)
Leben 25% (14)
haggiswashere
10/19/08 6:21:30PM

Posted by DvS

I watched it again and again, I think Bisping fought a smart fight, played out his weak gameplan well and all, but I think it should have been a Split at least, a UD is just insulting for all that Leben did during that fight, he had octagon control, aggression, only takedown of the fight, alot of other things I'm sure I don't have to list for people to understand lol

I just really believe that Leben should have won, just because he didn't dance around and run from Bisping for 3 rounds. Since when do takedowns and octagon control not matter anymore? We all know there is bias since it is in the UK, there is no denying that no matter how much you like Bisping or think he won. You know if it happened in a place like Vegas it would have had a completely different outcome.

I didn't like Bisping and the way he fought, it made him look weak and it wasn't entertaining. Leben made the fight what it was. It was exciting because of him and him only

Flame away

i agree 100% leben came to fight and win. bisping came to run and get the easy win.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 6:48:34PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by DvS

I watched it again and again, I think Bisping fought a smart fight, played out his weak gameplan well and all, but I think it should have been a Split at least, a UD is just insulting for all that Leben did during that fight, he had octagon control, aggression, only takedown of the fight, alot of other things I'm sure I don't have to list for people to understand lol

I just really believe that Leben should have won, just because he didn't dance around and run from Bisping for 3 rounds. Since when do takedowns and octagon control not matter anymore? We all know there is bias since it is in the UK, there is no denying that no matter how much you like Bisping or think he won. You know if it happened in a place like Vegas it would have had a completely different outcome.

I didn't like Bisping and the way he fought, it made him look weak and it wasn't entertaining. Leben made the fight what it was. It was exciting because of him and him only

Flame away

i agree 100% leben came to fight and win. bisping came to run and get the easy win.

Leben came to "win"? Really? Gosh I never new that!

Bisping came to get the "easy win", oh, so it changes now, Leben came to get the "win" but Bisping came to get the "easy win"

What you said implies Leben tried really hard to win, whereas Bisping didn't try very hard and took the easy way out, I think we all know that's not true.

You think that win was "easy" for Bisping? Mate you need to get into the cage and fight, then maybe you'll realise that that win last night for Bisping wasn't easy at all, he put everything he had into it.

"Bisping came to run" Really? He came to "run"? Right, ok, let's get this straight, Bisping didn't "run" anywhere, he used his gameplan and tactics to perfection, his plan was to move away and hit Leben on the counter as he came forward, he isn't Kalib Starnes, he fought the smart fight and it worked for him.

If you can't respect the fact that Bisping fought a very good fight and, if you know anything about MMA, an exciting fight, you'll realise he deserved to win.

You're fighting a losing cause.
haggiswashere
10/19/08 6:57:22PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by DvS

Flame away

Bisping came to get the "easy win", oh, so it changes now, Leben came to get the "win" but Bisping came to get the "easy win"

What you said implies Leben tried really hard to win, whereas Bisping didn't try very hard and took the easy way out, I think we all know that's not true.

You think that win was "easy" for Bisping? Mate you need to get into the cage and fight, then maybe you'll realise that that win last night for Bisping wasn't easy at all, he put everything he had into it.

"Bisping came to run" Really? He came to "run"? Right, ok, let's get this straight, Bisping didn't "run" anywhere, he used his gameplan and tactics to perfection, his plan was to move away and hit Leben on the counter as he came forward, he isn't Kalib Starnes, he fought the smart fight and it worked for him.

If you can't respect the fact that Bisping fought a very good fight and, if you know anything about MMA, an exciting fight, you'll realise he deserved to win.

your total overreaction shows you know to some extent im right. i just want to discuss but you guys just wanna argue. its worse than talking to a kimbo fan about mma. and if his gameplan was to run then yes he pulled it off with perfection. and yes bisping won. i never said he didn't. leben couldn't chase him around. bisping came into with intent to jab and back up to win by easy desision. nuthugger.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 7:22:11PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by DvS

Flame away

your total overreaction shows you know to some extent im right. i just want to discuss but you guys just wanna argue. its worse than talking to a kimbo fan about mma. and if his gameplan was to run then yes he pulled it off with perfection. and yes bisping won. i never said he didn't. leben couldn't chase him around. bisping came into with intent to jab and back up to win by easy desision. nuthugger.

I genuinly cannot be arsed to argue with your shit any more, have a good evening
haggiswashere
10/19/08 8:27:35PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by DvS

Flame away

I genuinly cannot be arsed to argue with your shit any more, have a good evening

I never asked you to argue. that was your choice.
Pages: 1 [2]