UFC 89: Bisping vs. Leben Official Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 89: Bisping vs. Leben Official Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
copcopps
10/18/08 8:21:49PM
I'm never gonna pick against a Miller again

btw new sig
DCRage
10/18/08 11:07:19PM
Wound up going 8-3, kinda regret picking against Bisping knowing if it went to the cards he'd win. Likely got at least 1 Underdog win assuming Cane got the bonus against Sokoudjou.
dannyfrank
10/19/08 12:08:31AM
i'll tell you what. im pretty pleased with the leben/bisping fight even though leben lost. leben looked good in the first (at least up until his nose got busted up) he was landing some good leg kicks and some solid shots. the second round wasn't too great for him, but then he came back in the third and landed some good punches. after the fight was over, leben took the loss like a man and showed some good sportsmanship. looks like the crippler really has turned over a new leaf
jiujitsufreak74
10/19/08 12:53:44AM

Posted by DCRage

Wound up going 8-3, kinda regret picking against Bisping knowing if it went to the cards he'd win. Likely got at least 1 Underdog win assuming Cane got the bonus against Sokoudjou.

the only underdog that won was Etim, Cane was not an underdog unfortunately
haggiswashere
10/19/08 12:57:06AM
jesus i got f*&ked tonight. I have more losses than wins now.... i freakin picked leben, vera, soko, stout, schiavo, liaudin, gono. sad day for Mr. Haggis
emfleek
10/19/08 12:59:21AM
I need to find another bar to watch UFC events at. I sat next to "that guy" again tonight.*

'Twas a night of good fighting, though. It lacked in the ground department, though.

* That Guy = Kimbo Nuthugger
loller90278
10/19/08 4:26:11AM

Posted by emfleek

I need to find another bar to watch UFC events at. I sat next to "that guy" again tonight.*

'Twas a night of good fighting, though. It lacked in the ground department, though.

haha, heres what i do....
i watch the live stream, then go to my local bar and sit next to a drunkie, and make bets on the fighters i know who own

eaaaaaaaaaaasy money.
MMAcca
10/19/08 4:44:16AM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by emfleek

haha, heres what i do....
i watch the live stream, then go to my local bar and sit next to a drunkie, and make bets on the fighters i know who own

eaaaaaaaaaaasy money.

dannyfrank
10/19/08 9:06:55AM

Posted by emfleek

eewwww! that sucks. i just watched it in the comfort of my own living room. unfortunately, i didnt have anyone to watch it with me
copcopps
10/19/08 10:01:45AM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by emfleek

eewwww! that sucks. i just watched it in the comfort of my own living room. unfortunately, i didnt have anyone to watch it with me

Same here better than Facebook

Really sad Leben lost, he's my homeboy
Rush
10/19/08 10:08:22AM
I thought the main card kind of sucked other than the Davis- Kelly fight. The fights were not all that exciting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]