Bisping inks 2 year analyst deal with FUEL TV

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bisping inks 2 year analyst deal with FUEL TV
FastKnockout
3/8/13 11:25:05AM
UFC middleweight star, Michael Bisping, just inked a two year deal with FUEL TV to fill analyst and commentary duties on the pre and post event shows, as well as the weigh in shows.

Link
grappler0000
3/8/13 11:28:40AM
The first time I'm glad not to have FUEL TV.
airkerma
3/8/13 12:20:07PM
I can't believe I'm paying for FUEL TV now
oForrestGriffino
3/8/13 1:03:51PM
I think its a good fit. Bispings a professional.
SmileR
3/8/13 2:00:37PM
Him and Sonnen the other day where cool. Love him or hate him he's a good analyst.
grappler0000
3/8/13 2:30:45PM

Posted by SmileR

Him and Sonnen the other day where cool. Love him or hate him he's a good analyst.

I disagree. He may be a good analyst some day, but he doesn't flow well and likes to talk over others.
Budgellism
3/8/13 3:01:19PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by SmileR

I disagree. He may be a good analyst some day, but he doesn't flow well and likes to talk over others.

shaneTpain
3/8/13 3:11:44PM
Bisping voice is nails on a chalkboard to me. im cancelling fuelTV as we speak
SmileR
3/8/13 6:08:36PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by SmileR

I liked the back an forth between him an Sonnen, but I get what you're saying. He annoyed me a little with that but it'll get better an those two gel on screen. I'd love to hear them go at it when they disagree on a big fight.
jae_1833
3/8/13 8:37:54PM
I think it's great and hope the UFC keeps up with giving guys more than one way to be involved so that in years to come they can retire from, but still be part of the sport. Some day I hope we will see guys like Bisping Sonnen and Florian as judges or even as Refs.
FlashyG
3/8/13 9:25:46PM

Posted by jae_1833

I think it's great and hope the UFC keeps up with giving guys more than one way to be involved so that in years to come they can retire from, but still be part of the sport. Some day I hope we will see guys like Bisping Sonnen and Florian as judges or even as Refs.

I'm all for former fighters taking jobs as analysts as they offer an insight into the sport that you couldn't get on the sidelines. I think Refereeing would be a possible career path as well but I absolutely hate the idea of them ever becoming judges.

Florian can't even hide his biases as an Analyst, I can't imagine how bad his decisions would be as a judge. I want as much impartiality as possible in judging and I don't think former fighters could remain impartial when it comes to guys they know/trained with or fought previously.
pmoney
3/8/13 11:43:29PM
I like it. Bisping does a pretty good job with the mic.
prophecy033
3/9/13 1:49:29AM

Posted by grappler0000

The first time I'm glad not to have FUEL TV.

This
spang714
3/10/13 10:33:32PM

Posted by SmileR

BigBadAl
3/12/13 9:48:55AM
Bisping taking over the US of A! Who would have thunk it?

He's going to be all over your screens for years to come boys and girls