Bisping vs. Henderson for TUF 9

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bisping vs. Henderson for TUF 9
ufc88
9/19/08 9:19:34PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/article1711930.ece

if bisping gets past leben, this is said to be the 9th season of the ultimate fighter
postman
9/19/08 9:23:43PM
Dan will be great on that show!
roman
9/19/08 9:32:30PM
I say nay, I rather see Dan fight in a resonable amount of time.
DevonFoxy
9/19/08 9:51:41PM
I love this. I know people would want to see Dan fight sooner but the thing that makes me the happiest is.......NO CHAMPIONSHIPS BEING HELD UP!!

I feel like its Christmas. Bisping better just take Leben down and work GnP for 3 rounds because if he ruins this for me I will be very upset..... Henderson will decimate Bisping imo....Bisping is def. a game opponent but this is Dan Henderson people
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/19/08 9:52:30PM
fuk this, now im almost rooting for leben to win.
Twenty20Dollars
9/19/08 9:55:11PM
Leben is going to win so forget about it.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/19/08 10:03:31PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Leben is going to win so forget about it.

av bet?
Khaos
9/19/08 10:05:03PM
I think it's a bad choice, in that they're doing a Country vs Country format, I mean Bisping is the most well known fighter from the UK, win or lose he'll coach, I mean what are the gonna do have US vs UK with coaches Cain Velaquez and Antoni Hardonk.
nickcuc547
9/19/08 10:48:25PM

Posted by roman

I say nay, I rather see Dan fight in a resonable amount of time.

true but he is 38, maybe a little time off will be good for his career
Gladiator
9/19/08 10:59:06PM
first TUF ive been excited for since season 5
Wolfenstein
9/19/08 11:11:22PM
I like the choices, but it seems a little early to have Bisping as a coach. It also seems like the worst possible mismatch for Bisping because he isn't a great wrestler. If Rashad and Hammil can take him down at will it's going to be no problem for Dan.

If he doesn't get by Leben then I would choose Nate Marquardt, I men if tey wer willing to do away with the country vs country thing.
StriderXero
9/19/08 11:21:47PM
I think Hendo and Franklin should be coaches.
I liked Franklin in TUF2. The problem I see is Rich got stomped twice by Anderson.

So why not Make this more interesting

How About Wanderlei and Hendo, and then them 2 fight at LHW at the TUF 9 finale.
saemskin
9/19/08 11:39:54PM
I dont think Bisping is in a position to be a coach on TUF. Unless they are staging him to become a belt holder somehow?

Wandy and Hendo should be the coaches!
Porch28
9/19/08 11:51:36PM

Posted by saemskin

I dont think Bisping is in a position to be a coach on TUF. Unless they are staging him to become a belt holder somehow?

If Wandy was British
finnish_line
9/19/08 11:57:56PM

Posted by Porch28

Posted by saemskin

If Wandy was British

Change it to Brazil vs. America.
prozacnation1978
9/20/08 12:16:31AM
even if bisping loses he still will be coach for uk

hendo will kill him though, knock him out
i wonder if when they meet up it will be at tuf finale or pay per view main event in england in june
cmill21
9/20/08 1:17:34AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

even if bisping loses he still will be coach for uk

hendo will kill him though, knock him out
i wonder if when they meet up it will be at tuf finale or pay per view main event in england in june

Yeah I think it would be a pretty brutal fight. Hendo would get to tee off like against Wand.
MMAcca
9/20/08 1:22:50AM
The SUN newspaper tells blatant lies.

This whole story has been made up by one of their writers!

Everybody knows that Bisping/Hendo are the rumoured coaches.

Bisping should be the coach because he has ''a good energy and charisma'' !?

This isn't news until somebody from the MMA community says it.
Red-Dragon
9/20/08 6:31:22AM

Posted by finnish_line

Posted by Porch28

Posted by saemskin

If Wandy was British

Yeah, how about Mir V Nog.......Oh
motorboatensob
9/20/08 9:28:17AM
With Henderson get so old he needs to fight sooner that later so all the time off for the show wouldn't make sense for him. If he were to lose he would be set back so far I don't know if he would get another title shot, a year is a long time to wait to fight.
sparky
9/20/08 10:13:05AM
Bisping is going to take Leben out in the 2nd rd. I think that if he wins he will be a great chioce for TUF9. But Dan Henderson will beat Bisping in the end in my opinion.
DevonFoxy
9/20/08 1:05:28PM

Posted by motorboatensob

With Henderson get so old he needs to fight sooner that later so all the time off for the show wouldn't make sense for him. If he were to lose he would be set back so far I don't know if he would get another title shot, a year is a long time to wait to fight.

I disagree Henderson is probably going to fight into his mid 40's just like Randy and he'll be just as good into his 40s. I don't worry about his age at all because he is that dang good.
casey64
9/20/08 1:30:45PM

Posted by finnish_line

Posted by Porch28

Posted by saemskin

If Wandy was British

Love to see that!!!
Gipper
9/20/08 2:08:12PM
fukeneh...first nog on tuf now maybe hendo. i love it.
Frost_777
9/20/08 2:21:48PM
I want to see Hendo vs. marquardt first so that those casual ufc fans can learn to love Hendo too and then this fight between bisping and hendo can be a true top contender match
Pitbull09
9/20/08 2:38:24PM
Thank goodness no more champs on the show. This way is so much better. It builds up the contender and give the champ more title fights
backalley101
9/20/08 10:31:49PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

fuk this, now im almost rooting for leben to win.

jocka
9/21/08 2:17:36PM
I love this concept better, no hold up on belts good stuff. It would be a lot more intertaining if leben was a coach lol not gonna happend but still it would be sweet...
Bloodhound
9/21/08 3:06:08PM
Henderson Vs. Bisping is a fight i would like to see