bisping vs henderson at ufc 100!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » bisping vs henderson at ufc 100!
prozacnation1978
2/21/09 11:30:33AM
i think every one knew this but i think this is a huge test for bisping. given only 3 rounds i think it's safe to say it will go to a decision even a split. i am actually glad this fight landed in vegas out of my top 10 guys to watch live left i can scratch two of my list
bisping given the fact the man fights overseas mostly god knows after this when he will fight in the states again

and of course people in vegas will be screaming usa in the venue

with two big fights plus the evans title i think this card is not as explosive as i thought it would be but then again i just saw the best fight card live for me so far in ufc 92

with more fights added i will be watching closely but right now i think my biggest obstacle is the figure out what fighter shirt to wear at the fights dan henderson's or gsp!!!!!!!
State_Champ
2/21/09 2:32:39PM
I feel that Dan Henderson will beat Bisping for sure.
slapshot
2/21/09 2:38:41PM

Posted by State_Champ

I feel that Dan Henderson will beat Bisping for sure.

dan will mop the floor with him.
Boo_Radley21
2/21/09 3:28:07PM
Bisping is going down. Knock out Henderson round 1or 2
Biggz
2/21/09 4:42:33PM
Hendo is hands down in my top 5 favorite fighters, with being said, i don't think this is going to be as easy of a fight as alot of people think. i hope im wrong though.
NatedawgThaM
2/21/09 5:47:06PM
Yeah the only way Bisping could win is if he could outpoint Hendo for 3 rounds somehow and if Franklin couldn't do it even though he came close, I definitely don't see Bisping doing it. Hendo's gonna be too relentless with the aggression, power, and wrestling and beat him down and stop him in the 3rd after a total beatdown.

Can't wait for Bisping to get what he deserves after the Hamil decision, a good beating! I don't hate him or anything but it's good hendo a wrestler is getting revenge for Hamil another great wrestler. Love this fight!!! Go Hendo!

Hendo/The Spider 2 ftw!!
hails
2/21/09 6:11:15PM
I am a little disappointed!!! I thought that this UFC 100 card was going to be something special!!! Looks like it will be a good card, but it wont be the BEST CARD OF ALL TIME!!!

I really thought that the UFC brass would of gone to huge lenghts to make this a card that would be a celebration of all the hard work that has gone it to making the UFC what it is today!!!

Will this card be free on SPIKE!!!!
tmas
2/21/09 6:14:30PM
Hendo by KO at .01 seconds of the 1st round.

i dont think BIsping has the Chin to take a shot from Hendo, i dont really care who wins neither fighter i like that much.
hymiekooken
2/21/09 7:19:59PM
Bisping is on my top 5 favs. With that said, if he is going to have any chance of beating Hendo, he best bring his A game. This will be the fight for Bisping to see how good he really is. I know the odds, but I gotta pick Bisping in this one.
mkiv9secsupra
2/21/09 7:35:50PM
Bispings only hope is to out grapple Dan to a UD and that is highly unlikely. Bisping has no chance of KOing Hendo and there is no way Bisping can prevent the takedown but i do believe Bisping has the cardio advantage and can use that to his advantage, but in a 3 rounder its not as much an advantage as it could be. If bisping can avoid the right hand from hell and sweep hendo and control him on the ground then he can win but this is stylistically a horrible matchup for him.

Hendo by rd1 Ko
chickmagnet
2/23/09 2:30:34PM
Brutal Finish for Hendo, he can walk right through Bisping's punches, clinch and then eventually finish him in round 2.

WAR HENDO
Fox
2/24/09 7:26:52PM
Hendo by murder in the first round.
tec52
2/25/09 9:11:38PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Yeah the only way Bisping could win is if he could outpoint Hendo for 3 rounds somehow and if Franklin couldn't do it even though he came close, I definitely don't see Bisping doing it. Hendo's gonna be too relentless with the aggression, power, and wrestling and beat him down and stop him in the 3rd after a total beatdown.

Can't wait for Bisping to get what he deserves after the Hamil decision, a good beating! I don't hate him or anything but it's good hendo a wrestler is getting revenge for Hamil another great wrestler. Love this fight!!! Go Hendo!

Hendo/The Spider 2 ftw!!

If it was in The UK he might, if you remember the horrific decion he got vs Matt Hamill
jiujitsufreak74
2/25/09 9:19:54PM

Posted by tec52
If it was in The UK he might, if you remember the horrific decion he got vs Matt Hamill

i will be the first to tell you that that decision was one of the worst decisions in MMA history, however, i don;t like it when people say Bisping got that decision because he was in the UK. in fact, the only UK judge on the panel had Hamil winning while the two American judges gave it to Bisping. i chalk it up to poor judging that had nothing to do with regionalism imo.
mentalcase
2/25/09 10:30:01PM
bisping held his own against rashad u know the guy that just fuked up chuck and forest and already alot of u are writing of bisping, i think it will be close fight
mkiv9secsupra
2/25/09 11:08:14PM

Posted by mentalcase

bisping held his own against rashad u know the guy that just fuked up chuck and forest and already alot of u are writing of bisping, i think it will be close fight

1. the rashad that fought bisping isnt half the fighter rashad is now.
2. MMA math has no relevance to talent or skill or really anything to do with the sport other than a statistic.

Bisping is almost a poor man's Franklin. They have the same skillset except Franklin is a bit better at everything. So Hendo by UD or Tko
mentalcase
2/25/09 11:50:04PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

1. the rashad that fought bisping isnt half the fighter rashad is now.
2. MMA math has no relevance to talent or skill or really anything to do with the sport other than a statistic.

mmath dose have relevence mmath dose not always work but it can be used to a degree

i won the secondary league by using mmath, even tho i know more about ufc fightrers

saying "MMA math has no relevance to talent or skill or really anything to do with the sport other than a statistic.

is a really dumb thing to say
ravanunen
2/26/09 2:30:45AM
Bisping is undeniably an underdog, but I think that he will come prepared and that it will be an entertaining fight. Bisping probably has better standup, but is lacking the knockout power Hendreson possesses, but if he watches the Franklin vs. Henderson fight carefully I think he has a good chance of pulling off a SD. I can't see Henderson changing up his game plan for this fight.
NeaRMisS
2/26/09 11:04:14AM
Trying not to be bias but I really cant see a way that bisping wins this. I mean stand-up war? Really? On the ground? Really? I am just not sure how people can pick bisping other then saying he is your fav fighter. Meh, GL to him and I see henderson beating him anyway he chooses.
pv3Hpv3p
2/26/09 1:46:23PM
I wanna say that Hendo takes this easily... But I'm not so sure...

It seems like there is a changing of the guard going on... With Liddell, Wandy, Nog, Ortiz, CroCop and other fighters that were the cream of the crop 5 or so years ago dropping like flies, it seems that Dan is next in line...

I hope it's not true because I've always liked Hendo, don't see many guys tougher than him anywhere really, but it's only a matter of time before that iron chin cracks and he starts going down hill with the rest of last generations great mixed martial artists
Violence108
2/26/09 7:13:02PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I wanna say that Hendo takes this easily... But I'm not so sure...

It seems like there is a changing of the guard going on... With Liddell, Wandy, Nog, Ortiz, CroCop and other fighters that were the cream of the crop 5 or so years ago dropping like flies, it seems that Dan is next in line...

I hope it's not true because I've always liked Hendo, don't see many guys tougher than him anywhere really, but it's only a matter of time before that iron chin cracks and he starts going down hill with the rest of last generations great mixed martial artists

good points but Liddell was KO'd by the UFC LHW champ now Evans, and Wandy was KO'd by Rampage who is a beast of a man , Nog idk what happend to him n the Mir fight maybe the year of not fighting got to him, Ortiz just doesnt have it anymore, Cro Cop has had some hard fights but hes still got it, so i dont think its the changing of the guard just yet with these guys
as for me i like Henderson in this Fight i just dont see how Bisping can win this fight, he cant knock Henderson out thats for sure, and i dont see him sub him either
But Dan i think could KO BIsping or GnP him
Bisping is good but i dont think he is at Dan's Level just yet
higdon10
2/26/09 8:23:06PM
I don't think that Bisbing can finish Hendo, and it will be very hard to win a decision against Henderson. I think that Henderson wins convincingly with a three round battering of Bisbing. Another UD for Hendo.