Bisping Haters

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bisping Haters
« Previous Page | Next Page »
haggiswashere
10/19/08 8:57:44PM

Posted by CwB

I will discuss it with you cause i disagree with you, to me bisping used technique against a brawler in leben and executed a perfect game plan to counter lebens KO power and Iron chin.

when you watch other bisping fights he does not back pedal and use his footwork to pick his shots. In his other fights he is normally pretty agressive.

if your argument is that you do not like the style he used to fight leben well then how else could bisping of won that fight, he might of been able to take it to the ground and try and ground n pound for the stoppage but you saw how well leben was stuffing the takedowns.

I agree on most points but i just cannot respect someone who goes in without the intent of finishing. I liked his training partner who fought earlier that night. freakin 3 fight of the night honors in five fights is insane! i wish bisping came in with that warriors attitute.
jiujitsufreak74
10/19/08 9:07:35PM

Posted by haggiswashere
I liked his training partner who fought earlier that night. freakin 3 fight of the night honors in five fights is insane!

not to mention his fight with Liaudin was a war that could very well have been Fight of the Night. i hope the UFC keeps him around no matter what his record reflects because he is always in an exciting fight. he turned me into a huge fan of his with his past 4 performances.

of his past 3 fights, 2 have been FOTN
of his past 4, 3 have been FOTN
and that one in between was the Liaudin fight, which like i said could very well have been FOTN.
CwB
10/19/08 9:08:39PM
but you have to admit if bisping went at leben like paul went at lytle this fight probably would have ended midway through the second.

we will just have to wait and see how he fights in his next fight
-if he fights hendo next he might have the same gameplan
-if he fights rich next he will probably be a little more agressive

i do agree that i dont like a fighter who just tries to ride out a decision but in bispings cas it was the smartest thing to do...
nickcuc547
10/19/08 9:09:51PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by haggiswashere
I liked his training partner who fought earlier that night. freakin 3 fight of the night honors in five fights is insane!

not to mention his fight with Liaudin was a war that could very well have been Fight of the Night. i hope the UFC keeps him around no matter what his record reflects because he is always in an exciting fight. he turned me into a huge fan of his with his past 4 performances.

and that one in between was the Liaudin fight, which like i said could very well have been FOTN.

true on paul taylor but he doesn't train with bisping, paul kelly does.
nickcuc547
10/19/08 9:11:12PM
[

I agree on most points but i just cannot respect someone who goes in without the intent of finishing. I liked his training partner who fought earlier that night. freakin 3 fight of the night honors in five fights is insane! i wish bisping came in with that warriors attitute.

so what you're saying is bisping should have implemented a strategy that would make him lose because you like to watch fights like that more. come on now that's ridiculous.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 9:12:50PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Still want to jump all over him. He looked pretty good again last night in picking apart a much improved and ever tough Chris Leben. Now I don't think he cracked the top 10 with that win but he's one win away. I know everybody was going to say he didn't come close to finishing, but he won hands down and didn't brawl with the brawler. Smart game plan by Bisping showing he has a lot in his arsenal. Looks like Guida was wrong calling him overrated.

mate i came on the forum to right this exact same thread you beat me to it. Bisping is King all the haters know it deep down.

maybe the haters in england........ but in america alot of us still hate him. i hate him more for the way he fought

What did you expect Bisping to do? Have a slugfest with Leben? Why would he do that?!?! We all know Leben has KO power and a great chin so why on earth would Bisping take a huge risk and try to trade punch-for-punch with him?

Bisping fought a very smart fight, and in this case he worked against Leben and this meant moving away, this doesn't mean Bisping is going to move backwards in all his fights, but it was the right thing to do against Leben.

I really don't understand how you can "hate" Bisping for the way he fought last night.

BECAUSE HE DIDN"T FIGHT!!! he came with the intention on just doing enough to get the desision. Maybe you guys over there call it something good but over here a guy who does just enough is a halfasser! he is terrified of leben and found a way to get the win with out fighting him. leben has him beat in striking and the ground game.

EDIT: BTW i can't wait til hendo or franklin exposes him to you guys.

"Bisping didn't fight!" What? So the only way to "fight" is to go toe-to-toe with a guy? Can't you understand that Bisping fought a smart fight? If that's all you like I suggest you stick to watching Kimbo Slice.

I guess Machida doesn't fight either then? You're watching Mixed Martial Arts, not a street brawl.

Bisping just did enough to win the decision? Not really, he won the unanimous decision and anyone who knows anything about MMA would admit that Bisping won.

Bisping's a "halfasser", that's a joke, I don't even need to say why Bisping isn't a "halfasser", that's just a f"cking insult

Bisping is "terrified" of Leben? If that was true he wouldn't have taken the fight.

Go back to sherdog.

anybody with an opinion wanna discuss? or just english nutthuggers? AND I ADMITTED LIKE THREE TIMES ALREADY BISPING WON!!!!!! IT WAS THE WAY HE WON THAT BOTHERED ME!!!!!! now that i wrote it big will you listen?

And I already said a number of times that there was nothing wrong with the way Bisping won, I'm not going to repeat myself.

I'm an "English nuthugger" because I'm defending Bisping? Where's the ned to get racial? I never stated you're saying what you are because you're an American, so why bring into it the fact that I'm English?
nickcuc547
10/19/08 9:27:14PM
the bisping haters don't know what to do right now, they are so upset and looking for reasons to bitch. it's hilarious
haggiswashere
10/19/08 9:49:32PM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by haggiswashere

true on paul taylor but he doesn't train with bisping, paul kelly does.

oop my mistake then sorry.
haggiswashere
10/19/08 9:50:33PM

Posted by nickcuc547

[

so what you're saying is bisping should have implemented a strategy that would make him lose because you like to watch fights like that more. come on now that's ridiculous.

so you admit he would have lost with a warriors attitude?!?!?
haggiswashere
10/19/08 9:57:31PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Still want to jump all over him. He looked pretty good again last night in picking apart a much improved and ever tough Chris Leben. Now I don't think he cracked the top 10 with that win but he's one win away. I know everybody was going to say he didn't come close to finishing, but he won hands down and didn't brawl with the brawler. Smart game plan by Bisping showing he has a lot in his arsenal. Looks like Guida was wrong calling him overrated.

mate i came on the forum to right this exact same thread you beat me to it. Bisping is King all the haters know it deep down.

maybe the haters in england........ but in america alot of us still hate him. i hate him more for the way he fought

What did you expect Bisping to do? Have a slugfest with Leben? Why would he do that?!?! We all know Leben has KO power and a great chin so why on earth would Bisping take a huge risk and try to trade punch-for-punch with him?

Bisping fought a very smart fight, and in this case he worked against Leben and this meant moving away, this doesn't mean Bisping is going to move backwards in all his fights, but it was the right thing to do against Leben.

I really don't understand how you can "hate" Bisping for the way he fought last night.

BECAUSE HE DIDN"T FIGHT!!! he came with the intention on just doing enough to get the desision. Maybe you guys over there call it something good but over here a guy who does just enough is a halfasser! he is terrified of leben and found a way to get the win with out fighting him. leben has him beat in striking and the ground game.

"Bisping didn't fight!" What? So the only way to "fight" is to go toe-to-toe with a guy? Can't you understand that Bisping fought a smart fight? If that's all you like I suggest you stick to watching Kimbo Slice.

I guess Machida doesn't fight either then? You're watching Mixed Martial Arts, not a street brawl.

Bisping just did enough to win the decision? Not really, he won the unanimous decision and anyone who knows anything about MMA would admit that Bisping won.

Bisping's a "halfasser", that's a joke, I don't even need to say why Bisping isn't a "halfasser", that's just a f"cking insult

Bisping is "terrified" of Leben? If that was true he wouldn't have taken the fight.

Go back to sherdog.

anybody with an opinion wanna discuss? or just english nutthuggers? AND I ADMITTED LIKE THREE TIMES ALREADY BISPING WON!!!!!! IT WAS THE WAY HE WON THAT BOTHERED ME!!!!!! now that i wrote it big will you listen?

And I already said a number of times that there was nothing wrong with the way Bisping won, I'm not going to repeat myself.

I'm an "English nuthugger" because I'm defending Bisping? Where's the ned to get racial? I never stated you're saying what you are because you're an American, so why bring into it the fact that I'm English?

so if neither of us will agree lets state the facts. I agree he won, and dislike the way he fought. you worship the ground he walks on and refuse to acknoledge anything to the opposite of him being godlike. and you are a nuthugger who is english. i am a chuck liddell nuthugger from america. so get over it. all i have stated is i didn't like the way he fought and you have been freaking out all day. i jut want a discussion.
nickcuc547
10/19/08 9:59:12PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by nickcuc547

[

he absolutely would have lost if he tried to brawl with a brawler, but fortunately he has more fighting skill and he didn't have to do that.
haggiswashere
10/19/08 10:00:48PM

Posted by nickcuc547

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by nickcuc547

[

he absolutely would have lost if he tried to brawl with a brawler, but fortunately he has more fighting skill and he didn't have to do that.

he has more fighting skill but no warriors attitude?...........
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 10:06:04PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

so if neither of us will agree lets state the facts. I agree he won, and dislike the way he fought. you worship the ground he walks on and refuse to acknoledge anything to the opposite of him being godlike. and you are a nuthugger who is english. i am a chuck liddell nuthugger from america. so get over it. all i have stated is i didn't like the way he fought and you have been freaking out all day. i jut want a discussion.

Now you're just making up things which proves you have a weak argument.

Saying shit like i "worship the ground he walks on" and "refuse to acknowledge anything to the opposite of him being godlike" just isn't true, I'm defending him but I guess this means I think he's a god........Whatever you say buddy!

I'm saying you don't have a valid reason for finding him boring, so what am i supposed to get over?

You're saying you didn't like the way Bisping fought because it was boring, well not all MMA fights are slug-fests, can't you see that smart, tactical, move-in move-out fights are good to watch to? Or was Bisping supposed to be in Lebens face and get himself KO'd? Why on earth would he want to do that?
Aaronno9
10/19/08 10:07:34PM
It really cracks me up to see people putting Bisping down becouse he didnt go toe to toe with Leben. Its like criticising somebody for not going to the ground with damian maia, or backing out of a clinch with anderson.

Doing that doesnt make you a warrior, it makes you an idiot. It also makes your camp look totally stupid for telling you to do that.
haggiswashere
10/19/08 10:09:07PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

Saying shit like i "worship the ground he walks on" and "refuse to acknowledge anything to the opposite of him being godlike" just isn't true, I'm defending him but I guess this means I think he's a god........Whatever you say buddy!

I'm saying you don't have a valid reason for finding him boring, so what am i supposed to get over?

You're saying you didn't like the way Bisping fought because it was boring, well not all MMA fights are slug-fests, can't you see that smart, tactical, move-in move-out fights are good to watch to? Or was Bisping supposed to be in Lebens face and get himself KO'd? Why on earth would he want to do that?

i just offered an agree to disagree and you are still dragging this on! THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET OVER!!!! You and i have reworded our points numourous times today and we are getting no where.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 10:12:53PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

i just offered an agree to disagree and you are still dragging this on! THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO GET OVER!!!! You and i have reworded our points numourous times today and we are getting no where.

I just proved your points wrong so you're trying to make youself look like the good guy, well you now look like a complete tool to 90% of the people reading this so ok, agree to disagree if it makes you happy.
bls1919
10/19/08 10:17:46PM
Bisping won by the fact that he put his gameplan to work for him. The UK judges saw it his way, Can't say that I did but that is irelevant. What if he goes against Machida, counterpunch the counterpuncher?!?!?!? F no he will lose horribley. Bisping has gone a far as he will go. He wont beat anyone in the top 10 . Just doesn't have the heart( or the talent IMO). His wrestleing is lackluster and his stand-up is questionable. If he did (have the heart)he would have ended the fight with leben and not gone to the cards!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
nickcuc547
10/19/08 10:22:13PM

Posted by bls1919

Bisping won by the fact that he put his gameplan to work for him. The UK judges saw it his way, Can't say that I did but that is irelevant. What if he goes against Machida, counterpunch the counterpuncher?!?!?!? F no he will lose horribley. Bisping has gone a far as he will go. He wont beat anyone in the top 10 . Just doesn't have the heart( or the talent IMO). His wrestleing is lackluster and his stand-up is questionable. If he did (have the heart)he would have ended the fight with leben and not gone to the cards!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

everybody was saying he wouldn't beat leben and he did, pretty much every fight he fought eveybody said he would lose and he keeps proving people wrong.
Aaronno9
10/19/08 10:27:33PM

Posted by bls1919

Heart has absolutly nothing to do with him not k.oing leben

The fact Chris has an iron chin, and Bisping isnt known to have massive power meant it was always going to be difficult for Bisping to get the k.o.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 10:29:15PM

Posted by bls1919

So because Bisping doesn't want risk getting KO'd that means he doesn't have heart? I'm sorry but wtf are you talking about?

"The UK judges saw it his way", so now you're saying the judges were biased? That's just completely ridiculous!!!!

Why are we talking about Machida vs. Bisping? What are you on?!?! Yes Bisping would lose to Machida, but why does that matter?

Bisping's wrestling is better than lackluster and how is his stand-up questionable? He took Rashad to a close decision and he just KO'd the Iceman. Bisping's striking has been solid in his last 3 fights, especially against Leben who's known as a striker so I'm not sure where you got that from.
DevonFoxy
10/19/08 10:30:18PM
Doesn't really matter personally I thought Bisping won but I felt it def. was not a 30-27 fight, If and i think when Henderson beats Rich he will def. give Bisping a fight Bisping will not forget......or remember....which ever works
bullettdodger
10/19/08 10:32:19PM

Posted by nickcuc547
everybody was saying he wouldn't beat leben and he did, pretty much every fight he fought eveybody said he would lose and he keeps proving people wrong.

Actually i would say that this fight had a polarizing effect with pretty much half the site supporting Leben and half the site supporting Bisping. I don't think anyone thought that Bisping couldn't beat Leben, i mean i myself (someone who admittedly has a disdain for Bisping but thats neither here nor there) thought that the most likely outcome of the fight was Bisping UD, i was not surprised at all when i logged in and read that Bisping had won by UD. Mikey B. trained properly and implemented a game plan that allowed him to achieve victory over a tough opponent and he does deserve praise for that. That being said i think he runs into problems when he faces Hendo or Franklin... both seem to be pretty much plain better in every area, however if it is Hendo, we all know that Bisping trains with Rampage and Rampage did beat Hendo, maybe he knows the way....
Aaronno9
10/19/08 10:35:46PM
Franklin or hendo would give anybody in the LHW or MW division problems. I dont see why people are trying to make bisping look bad by saying hes going to struggle against two of the top 3 in the division. Doesnt prove hes over rated if he looses to either of them, as ive not read a single post where somebody rates him as good enough to beat either of these guys.
haggiswashere
10/19/08 10:36:46PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

I just proved your points wrong so you're trying to make youself look like the good guy, well you now look like a complete tool to 90% of the people reading this so ok, agree to disagree if it makes you happy.

i won't play your game so you start pulling childish names? whatev bro. you never proved me wrong you just yelled louder. i would love to tell you what i think of you but i will get banned. goodnight hopeless sherdogger. i tried to reason with you.

EDIT: by the way we could settle the score with a UK vs US ava bet.
Ben_Hutch
10/19/08 10:39:25PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

i won't play your game so you start pulling childish names? whatev bro. you never proved me wrong you just yelled louder. i would love to tell you what i think of you but i will get banned. goodnight hopeless sherdogger. i tried to reason with you.

I yelled louder? No, I just made my points and they actually made sense unlike yours.

You'd love to tell me what you think of me? Hahahahaha, send me a PM then if you're so keen, I hope it doesn't make me cry though!

EDIT - I'd rather not have a UK vs. USA av bet because USA will most likely win, there are over 200million more people in the US than the UK and you're years ahead of the UK when it comes to MMA so it wouldn't really be a fair bet.
haggiswashere
10/20/08 12:40:24AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by tomsmith17381

Posted by nickcuc547

Go back to sherdog.

I yelled louder? No, I just made my points and they actually made sense unlike yours.

You'd love to tell me what you think of me? Hahahahaha, send me a PM then if you're so keen, I hope it doesn't make me cry though!

EDIT - I'd rather not have a UK vs. USA av bet because USA will most likely win, there are over 200million more people in the US than the UK and you're years ahead of the UK when it comes to MMA so it wouldn't really be a fair bet.

no you have nothing to say and so you argue to make people listen. and thats what i thought about the ava bet
H
10/20/08 1:07:40AM
It's much different in other sports, because as we know with guys like Jorge Gurgel, there is simply not a huge fan base for fighters that are boring, technical, and don't finish fights.

As Florian says "I finish fights"

The key is that Bisping by the scoring system in the UFC did not win the fight against Leben.. check the scoring system and re-watch the fight, in now way
did Bisping win that fight, and I didn't see a tremendous amount of skill, or
any ability to finish.

Forrest Griffin gets a lot of decisions too, but he fights all out, and with heart, I don't see that with Bisping, he seems very safe, and afraid to engage...
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/20/08 1:12:17AM

Posted by H

It's much different in other sports, because as we know with guys like Jorge Gurgel, there is simply not a huge fan base for fighters that are boring, technical, and don't finish fights.

As Florian says "I finish fights"

The key is that Bisping by the scoring system in the UFC did not win the fight against Leben.. check the scoring system and re-watch the fight, in now way
did Bisping win that fight, and I didn't see a tremendous amount of skill, or
any ability to finish.

Forrest Griffin gets a lot of decisions too, but he fights all out, and with heart, I don't see that with Bisping, he seems very safe, and afraid to engage...

i think he looks like a veteran ion the ring & knows what happens when u try to fight the unsafe fight w/ Leben, u wake up a loser
Bisping foguht the smart fight & yet he still gets flamed for it

oh well
Pookie
10/20/08 5:32:32AM

Posted by nickcuc547

Id like to point out, the only time Bisping wasnt the favorite on this site was against rashad. And 4/5 times bisping opponents were an underdog on this site.
moob
10/20/08 6:39:50AM

Posted by haggiswashere

You are pathetic.

You can't let your immature hatred of a fighter drop, despite him fighting the perfect fight plan against a brawler. Because people support one fighter, they are a 'nutthugger' - I really don't think so, but one thing I'm sure of is that you're a troll.

If you didn't like 'THE WAY HE WON' I take it you were never a fan of the greatest boxer of all time, Mr Ali?

You need to let this tirade drop - you've posted tons of negative stuff regards Bisping, and you need to recognise that fighter bashing isn't allowed.

Move on, grow up, and shut up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3