Bisping on Fedor vs Sylvia

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Bisping on Fedor vs Sylvia
snakerattle79
7/7/08 4:10:48PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/article1391524.ece

FEDOR EMELIANENKO has injury concerns ahead of his fight with Tim Sylvia, according to UFC superstar Michael Bisping.
otacon279
7/7/08 5:26:13PM
big tim.. by tko 1st round
Rush
7/7/08 6:03:58PM

Michael Bisping

"I heard on the grapevine that Fedor is injured"

Yeah, the grapevine is always a credible source for information.
Aaronno9
7/7/08 7:35:46PM

Michael Bisping

“The guy was devastating in Pride but he’s had a long lay off now and his last couple of fights have been against smaller guys."

In his last 3 fights hes fought the "techno gaint" who must be the biggest man in mma, and Mark Hunt, who is also huge.
iwannabesedated
7/7/08 8:16:16PM
God...Now if Tim would win this board and every board will be Flooded with..."Fedor was Injured thats why he lost" WaaH Waah....Look these guys are Fighters Who Train Fighting...Im sure they all take bumps and bruises training for fights...If someone doesnt feel like their conditioned and trained properly then dont take the fight.......ALA Shogun Vs Forrest...People are still crying about that...
mrsmiley
7/7/08 8:44:19PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

God...Now if Tim would win this board and every board will be Flooded with..."Fedor was Injured thats why he lost" WaaH Waah....Look these guys are Fighters Who Train Fighting...Im sure they all take bumps and bruises training for fights...If someone doesnt feel like their conditioned and trained properly then dont take the fight.......ALA Shogun Vs Forrest...People are still crying about that...

Took the words out of my mouth.Now the nuthuggers will have an excuse.

Though I think Fedor will take this.
scoozna
7/8/08 2:21:51PM
I call Dana White shenanigans. Perhaps Dana, with help from Bisping, told a little story to The Sun to get people to not buy the PPV.

Of course I was wrong about Kalib Starnes making a big protest too. I swear, I'm not a conspiracy theorist!!!
RNC
7/8/08 7:11:28PM
if Tim couldn't get close to Randy, I don't see him getting close to Fedor.
big_timmy
7/8/08 7:37:38PM
Why is Bisping commenting on this fight?