Bisping vs. evans

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Bisping vs. evans
ricoj3323
10/27/07 3:24:25PM
I don't understand why people don't think that bisping vs. evan is a good main event , I was so excited to hear about this fight its a battle of 2 TUF winners and a chance to move up in the light heavyweight division. I think this whole card is easily better and more exciting then UFC 72, UFC 76, UFC 77 so I think people should stop complaining and open their eyes to this great card and realize on how exciting its gonna be

houston alexander vs. a chute boxe fighter: what more to I have to say there
bisping vs. evans: a knockout waiting to happen
karo vs ryo: its always exciting with karo
fisher vs. edger : it always exciting with fisher win or lose
ed herman vs. dave terrell: this could be fight of the night

and thats just the main card and the undercard is stacked too so its stacked from top to bottom and I don't care if people are tired of me talking bout this card but take my word for it, its gonna be better then UFC 72, UFC 76, UFC 77
tuvok500
10/27/07 3:44:49PM
I like this card !!

ok it si not like gsp / hugues or couture / nog but it is a good card !!

the main event will be a pleasure for me, just to see bisping being destroy will make my day !!!

ohiostate1016
10/27/07 3:47:32PM
Dude, this is getting kinda rediculous. You have made 18 posts on here, and at least 15 of them are new threads that you started about UFC 78. OK, we get it, it's a decent card. But there is no way in he** that it is an "A" card. I wouldn't put it in the top 50 percent of cards, at least on paper. Maybe it will be a great card, but you don't have to tell us that every five minutes. Let us think what want.

That being said, all of your posts have at least seemed well thought out. The only thing is that the fact that they are all about the same topic irks me. That's all.
cmill21
10/27/07 3:48:40PM

Posted by ricoj3323

I don't understand why people don't think that bisping vs. evan is a good main event , I was so excited to hear about this fight its a battle of 2 TUF winners and a chance to move up in the light heavyweight division. I think this whole card is easily better and more exciting then UFC 72, UFC 76, UFC 77 so I think people should stop complaining and open their eyes to this great card and realize on how exciting its gonna be

and thats just the main card and the undercard is stacked too so its stacked from top to bottom and I don't care if people are tired of me talking bout this card but take my word for it, its gonna be better then UFC 72, UFC 76, UFC 77

It's better then 72...that is all.
ricoj3323
10/27/07 4:20:02PM
i believe its not every five minutes if u don't like it then don't read it, it as simple as that, and that goes for everyone and ur not a true mma fan ur just a band wagon jumper
babalu2720
10/27/07 4:24:37PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by ricoj3323

It's better then 72...that is all.

Well every card was better than UFC 72 on paper, but I like this fight card....it is real deep from the undercard to the main card, but it lacks a high profile main event...I like the bisping vs evans fight, tis just that it shpuldn't be a main event for a ppv, but I still like this card overall
loonytnt
10/27/07 6:12:38PM
bisping vs evans as a main event imo is not good but i dont write the checks so nothing i can do. the thing i dont like about it is there are a lot of other fights i would like to see, like i think BJ and joe should fight for the LW belt i think that would have been a good one, or nog vs kongo, or RANDY VS FEDOR but if i have to watch bisping and evean i will, i wanna hear the people when bisping walk to the cage tho i think evans is going be a fav to win