Bisping Breaks Down Franklin vs Henderson

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Bisping Breaks Down Franklin vs Henderson
Wolfenstein
1/7/09 7:19:22PM
"Rich Franklin is probably the smarter fighter out of the two. I think he's got better footwork, probably more technically composed fighter. Dan's got great knockout power obviously. They're both fantastic fighters," Bisping commented.

"If I had to pick a winner, I'd probably go out on a limb and say Rich Franklin by decision, to be honest."

link
aaa9erh8er
1/7/09 8:08:41PM
lol either man would beat him imo but its nice to see how fighters judge fighters
Cobbs666
1/7/09 8:46:30PM
bisping never lies cause he always says to be honest after everything
tuvok500
1/7/09 8:57:36PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

lol either man would beat him imo but its nice to see how fighters judge fighters

I am not so sure that Bisping gonna lose to either of them, the guys is improving all the time and the best of Hendo or Franklin was a while ago.

I would pick Rashad to beat Hendo and franklin for sure and Bisping lost a close split to Rashad so..
Since that he dropped in weight class and he is way faster than before and much more impressive.

whardin19
1/7/09 9:16:59PM
Are you kidding me? The best of Franklin was awhile ago? Last time I checked he was pretty young. I don't think the best of Franklin is gone just yet and that's the reason I'm picking him to beat Henderson. I do agree however, that Bisping has a solid chance to beat either of them. He is definetally improving.
tuvok500
1/7/09 9:33:25PM

Posted by whardin19

Are you kidding me? The best of Franklin was awhile ago? Last time I checked he was pretty young. I don't think the best of Franklin is gone just yet and that's the reason I'm picking him to beat Henderson. I do agree however, that Bisping has a solid chance to beat either of them. He is definetally improving.

Alright the best of Hendo was a while ago then !! lol

Darnok
1/8/09 11:21:21AM
I am going for Frankin by UD. I think both fighters are well matched but that Rich is more technical. And be active enough to win the UD
Frost_777
1/8/09 2:26:48PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by aaa9erh8er

I am not so sure that Bisping gonna lose to either of them, the guys is improving all the time and the best of Hendo or Franklin was a while ago.

I would pick Rashad to beat Hendo and franklin for sure and Bisping lost a close split to Rashad so..
Since that he dropped in weight class and he is way faster than before and much more impressive.

lol remember when bisping fought matt hammil and should have lost, got beaten up pretty good, then remember when franklin destroyed hammil, franklin is a great all around mma fighter and he would out class bisping just like he did hammil. and dan henderson has not shown me any signs of lost skill or anything like that dan would be twice as strong as bisping so i don't see that going well. and as for rashad he couldn't beat either of these fighters lol
Red-Dragon
1/8/09 3:41:40PM

Posted by Frost_777

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by aaa9erh8er

lol remember when bisping fought matt hammil and should have lost, got beaten up pretty good, then remember when franklin destroyed hammil, franklin is a great all around mma fighter and he would out class bisping just like he did hammil. and dan henderson has not shown me any signs of lost skill or anything like that dan would be twice as strong as bisping so i don't see that going well. and as for rashad he couldn't beat either of these fighters lol

DevonFoxy
1/8/09 6:39:32PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by whardin19

Alright the best of Hendo was a while ago then !! lol

Yea cuz you know those Greco Roman wrestlers have their careers ended in their late 30's

If Tanner can drop Franklin Im pretty sure Hendo can end his night with one punch.