Birthday Video

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Birthday Video
jjeans
6/4/12 2:14:44PM
Hey Guys, basicall

Hey guys heres a link to a video my girlfriend made for me for my birthday and it features a few playground members, whom I want to say thanks to again!

If you don't want your day to be ruined by a whole bunch of socially awkward people who I still don't know why my girlfriend contacted because I chose to disown them as friends as I realised they're socially awkward. Then Skip to 5:53 if not gut it out!

Anyway thanks a lot again guys!

Hope you enjoy the video, and the first PG Member to guess the names of all PG members in the video will win a prop! People in the video can't play! Anyway enjoy

LINK thanks
grappler0000
6/4/12 2:45:13PM
I didn't realize DD was a video editor

That was pretty nice of your girl to do.I know there was:

BSB
Budgellism
emfleek
Rabi
kopower

but, there were 3 people I didn't know...an Aussie, a Brit, and the female I assume to be your girl...and 1 French dude at the end. I don't know if those other people are PG members or not.

edit: on a sidenote, i was diggin' Brandon's Bullies shirt. The Ringers were asleep at the wheel on that one...must...make...Ringers...tshirt....now.

jjeans
6/4/12 5:03:18PM
Yeah man! First person to get it right, technically the french guy is nickbithrey but I'll let you off as he isn't a regular poster!
Budgellism
6/4/12 7:38:40PM

Posted by jjeans

Yeah man! First person to get it right, technically the french guy is nickbithrey but I'll let you off as he isn't a regular poster!

Definitely a familiar name though. I didn't know that was him, nice .

Bubbles
6/4/12 8:00:04PM
your girlfriends rap montage was pretty awesome...though she should work on her spelling
KungFuMaster
6/4/12 9:26:00PM
You should enable the comment feature on youtube. I was ready to put up a comment. Nice video.