Billy Miles Likely to Appear on The Ultimate Fighter 6

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Billy Miles Likely to Appear on The Ultimate Fighter 6
adamsb
7/1/07 1:09:29PM
UFC newcomer Billy Miles (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), a friend and training partner of UFC veteran James Irvin, is the latest rumored cast member for the upcoming sixth of The Ultimate Fighter.

UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) learned of the possibility earlier today.

Miles, part of the Capital City Fighting Alliance team in Sacramento, trains with UFC and WEC veterans such as Irvin, Urijah Faber, Scott Smith and Jeremy Freitag. He hasn’t fought professionally in nearly three years.
link
hippysmacker
7/1/07 1:49:14PM

Posted by adamsb

UFC newcomer Billy Miles (2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC), a friend and training partner of UFC veteran James Irvin, is the latest rumored cast member for the upcoming sixth of The Ultimate Fighter.

UFCjunkie.com (www.ufcjunkie.com) learned of the possibility earlier today.

Miles, part of the Capital City Fighting Alliance team in Sacramento, trains with UFC and WEC veterans such as Irvin, Urijah Faber, Scott Smith and Jeremy Freitag. He hasn’t fought professionally in nearly three years.
link

3 years is a long tome, but Manny had been off a while so who knows. I have never heard of him though, and if I was writing this article I would of stressed he was a training partner of Faber's first. Not a big Irvin fan.
KYGUY07
7/1/07 1:53:47PM
yea irvin isnt really all that great.
AmericanFighterAce
7/1/07 3:31:54PM
I agree I honestly think if it was not for that flying knee in round 2 he would not even be in the UFC.
KYGUY07
7/1/07 3:49:21PM

Posted by AmericanFighterAce

I agree I honestly think if it was not for that flying knee in round 2 he would not even be in the UFC.

yea thats the only reason the guy sucks, and i dont enjoy watching him fight.
Aether
7/1/07 4:37:44PM
Yeah, but you have to remember that the majority of the people who watch MMA don't know anything outside of the UFC, so even though Faber is the much better fighter, it's probably more likely that casual fans will recognize Irvin's name just because he's in the UFC.