Biker Crashes Into Old Man in NYC

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Biker Crashes Into Old Man in NYC
POLL: Who's at fault here?
Biker 75% (9)
Old man 17% (2)
Man 8% (1)
crushedbacon
8/15/10 10:08:49AM
The brief exchange of words right after is hilarious.....I LOL'd so I thought I'd poster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osG14KGwmDk&feature=player_embedded

Wallass
8/15/10 11:39:29AM
LOL yeah this is awesome! "Fair enough!" haha.
sparky
8/15/10 11:46:45AM
Old guys fault for sure!!!!!!
Jackelope
8/15/10 12:01:14PM
Drives me nuts when people ride their bikes on the wrong side of the road!!! Old man wins IMO!
warglory
8/15/10 11:14:37PM
The biker is totally at fault, and it doesn't "cancel out" what he did considering everyone and their brother jaywalks in every city on the planet, but it's never cool to travel against the flow of traffic.

Bikers have been striving to get more road rights over the years, and it's people like this douche that ruins it for law-abiding bikers.
casketcoin
8/16/10 2:53:51PM
That terd made the old man believe he was at fault.

Might not cancel out but the old man seemed like he wasn't paying attention at all. Could have been a car going the right way.
Jackelope
8/16/10 3:40:26PM

Posted by casketcoin
Might not cancel out but the old man seemed like he wasn't paying attention at all. Could have been a car going the right way.

Of course we're always told to "look both ways" but I'm pretty certain the old man was probably looking for cars coming the right way and for that reason did not see the dude riding the bike since he was coming from the wrong way.

Somebody above mentioned how this makes bikers look bad and I agree. I'm a road biker and mountain biker so I tend to agree with that sentiment.
postman
8/16/10 10:27:20PM
Just went to show my wife and the video ha been deleted
Playground_Samurai
8/17/10 5:48:13PM
here's the video........ video

That guy on the bike is a piece of trash. though i admit he made me laugh with his comments afterwards...."carry on"......"its okay, he wasn't using the crosswalk, it cancels out".

Aside from that, that old man fell pretty damn hard and this guy pretty much showed no remorse. It's not the fact that he hit him, cause it was obviously an accident, it as how he acted afterwards. I would have been off my bike pleading with the guy for forgiveness and making sure he was alright. This guy just tries to place the blame on the old man. If I were there, I would have told the guy on the bike what's up.
postman
8/19/10 10:35:29PM

Posted by gspfan

here's the video........ video

That guy on the bike is a piece of trash. though i admit he made me laugh with his comments afterwards...."carry on"......"its okay, he wasn't using the crosswalk, it cancels out".

Aside from that, that old man fell pretty damn hard and this guy pretty much showed no remorse. It's not the fact that he hit him, cause it was obviously an accident, it as how he acted afterwards. I would have been off my bike pleading with the guy for forgiveness and making sure he was alright. This guy just tries to place the blame on the old man. If I were there, I would have told the guy on the bike what's up.

I mean he asked him first thing u all right and the guy replied yeah I think you where going the wrong way. I can see why he didn't follow up kissing the guys ass when they both where wrong. Like he said 2 wrongs = null imo
postman
8/20/10 8:11:40AM
I have watched this no less then 100 times now and I have to be honest I love it more every time