the biggest question after UFC on FOX..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » the biggest question after UFC on FOX..
BeeR
11/13/11 6:38:23AM
Just how hard IS Roy Nelsons head?

shaneTpain
11/13/11 10:34:16AM
HAHAHA
i was thinking the same thing brahz
Twenty20Dollars
11/13/11 12:01:26PM
I like how JDS said Cain was his toughest opponent or something and finished him in a minute, but didn't finish Nelson and Carwin? I think.

I want JDS vs Overeem.
tmas
11/13/11 1:13:29PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I like how JDS said Cain was his toughest opponent or something and finished him in a minute, but didn't finish Nelson and Carwin? I think.

I want JDS vs Overeem.

i think he meant his biggest test, and that with JDS being injured an even bigger threat since he was hindered
prozacnation1978
11/13/11 1:36:49PM
Nelson is one tough cookie!!
kingsmasher
11/13/11 1:43:43PM
It depends where you are hit more than how hard...
Kpro
11/13/11 2:02:23PM

Posted by kingsmasher

It depends where you are hit more than how hard...

armbar66j7
11/13/11 2:04:47PM
jds said that he was legit "scared" of cain in his post fight interview, after beating him, hes a real stand up guy, and he proves that just because everyone is scared of him, doesnt mean that hes not scared of them

and jds can knock any man out, but that winging shot hit cain perfectly in the side of his head and sent him off balance, i didnt think it was a good stoppage until after i saw cain tap big john and say thank you for stopping it

2 class act fighters who represented the ufc very well on fox, and i casnt wait for lesnar/overeem...lesnars only chance of beating reem is getting inside and tsaking him down with force, but even then it doesnt mean hes safe, reems dangerous anywhere...should be interesting...but im geussing 2nd rd guillotine chke by reem off a sloppy brock takedown attempt after being gassed in the first
tcunningham
11/14/11 2:13:59AM
it was a good fight but now i want to see him hurry up and defend that title. hopefully overeem because that will be way better than lesner.