Who will be the biggest bust of 2007? (mlb)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Who will be the biggest bust of 2007? (mlb)
POLL: Which MLB team will be a bust?
Detroit Tigers 0% (0)
Chicago White Sox 33% (3)
New York Yankees 0% (0)
Boston Red Sox 22% (2)
New York Mets 11% (1)
St. Louis Cardinals 33% (3)
BuffaloWildWings
4/8/07 2:07:32PM
who
pv3Hpv3p
4/8/07 2:34:36PM
If I could have voted for the Chi-Sox and the Tigers I would have...

Being a Minnesotan I'm a rabid twins fan (Going to the Yankees game on monday!)

But if this is all just wishful thinking, i beleive that we'll be in the toughest div in baseball, depending on if the Indians live up to the hype...

EDIT: Yankee's game on monday, not so

BWWREPRESENT
4/8/07 9:00:21PM
I would have to say definatley the Cards they arent that good just a horrible division but now that division is growing so they arent goin to be good

Chi-Town REPRESENT

GO BULLS AND CUBS AND DOLPHINS AND S.F. GIANTS AND MIGHTY DUCKS THEY WILL ALWAYS BE MIGHTY AND FRANKFURT HOTDOGS
Violentcuv
4/9/07 12:15:00PM
White Sox wont live up too expectations...

Indians and Tigers will own them ....
cowcatcher
4/10/07 12:16:19PM
the cards have no pitching so they are in huge trouble in a division filled with up and comers like the brewers and reds
hippysmacker
4/10/07 12:25:33PM
Phillies. They already started off bad, and their pitching is subpar, especially their bullpen. They also need someone who strikes fear into pitchers to bat behind Howard IMO. Their is actually a big article on the front page of ESPN about their bullpen today, but anyone who plays fantasy basball probably already knew.
cowcatcher
4/10/07 12:30:33PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Phillies. They already started off bad, and their pitching is subpar, especially their bullpen. They also need someone who strikes fear into pitchers to bat behind Howard IMO. Their is actually a big article on the front page of ESPN about their bullpen today, but anyone who plays fantasy basball probably already knew.

i have to agree with you there, but out of the teams listed i went with the cards. on a side note ive had buehrle and now schmidt go down with injuries as well as the unit starting the season hurt....is not good for me