Must See: Bigger Stronger Faster

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Must See: Bigger Stronger Faster
Evilwig
9/22/08 12:09:26AM
I just saw the documentary: Bigger Stronger Faster it`s about sport, steroid and america. It`s also about the Bell brothers and how their life is affected by the steroid. I recommend it to everybody. Just go watch it now!

Trailer
Cdellorso
9/22/08 12:30:15PM
that chick said " I want to still look feminine" and she kept a straight face
Evilwig
9/22/08 1:22:54PM
Yeah, must it's because her face can't show expression anymore.
The new race of cow is disturbing too...
MMAcca
9/22/08 1:37:57PM
Interesting. Will check this out
Rush
9/22/08 3:30:32PM
I'm skeptical about this film. I like the idea, but when I saw it was produced by the same people involved with Michael Moore films, it dropped a level credibility instantly.

I'll probably still watch it, but like all other documentaries, I will be very critical of it because these things always have an angle.
Evilwig
9/22/08 3:43:57PM

Posted by Rush

I'm skeptical about this film. I like the idea, but when I saw it was produced by the same people involved with Michael Moore films, it dropped a level credibility instantly.

I'll probably still watch it, but like all other documentaries, I will be very critical of it because these things always have an angle.

The difference between this and the Micheal Moore movie, is that the guy doing it isn't trying to destroying something. Two of his brother are currently using steroid and he's not. He isn't saying the steroid are evil. In fact, is trying to see what are truth and what are myth. I found it really interesting...

Let's say he's not Michael Moore, he his himself looking for answers rather than putting the blame on someone and his mind already made up
Rush
9/22/08 3:57:37PM

Posted by Evilwig

The difference between this and the Micheal Moore movie, is that the guy doing it isn't trying to destroying something. Two of his brother are currently using steroid and he's not. He isn't saying the steroid are evil. In fact, is trying to see what are truth and what are myth. I found it really interesting...

Let's say he's not Michael Moore, he his himself looking for answers rather than putting the blame on someone and his mind already made up

I hope you are right. These types of films have so much potential and they are almost always ruined by the producers and/or directors trying to edit their opinion into fact.
Evilwig
9/22/08 4:02:55PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Evilwig

I hope you are right. These types of films have so much potential and they are almost always ruined by the producers and/or directors trying to edit their opinion into fact.

Have a look and let me know what you think.
casey64
9/22/08 8:14:42PM
Will watch it.