BIG show this Thursday on Sweep the Leg

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » BIG show this Thursday on Sweep the Leg
rcg916
10/23/07 3:13:18AM
Hey guys, we have a good one coming up, make sure you check out Sweep the Leg on www.fightersmind.com!

What do you guys think of the guests, and the show in general? Thanks for your time!
babalu2720
10/23/07 7:06:16AM
If I'm correct Troy will only be able to talk bout the past TUF episdoes right??? I guess he could talk about his KO win over Paul.....and maybe Jake will shed some light on if he is in contract negotiations with the UFC....the guests are pretty good
rcg916
10/23/07 7:36:54PM
Yeah, he can only talk about what has hapened on TV so far. We had George Sotiropoulos on the show, and he went a little further, but didnt give anything away.

Should be fun.
NME
10/25/07 10:16:38AM
No Jake Shields.

But Troy Mandaloniz...seriously, this is a must listen to interview. He talks about everything, from growing up with BJ Penn, refereeing in Rumble on the Rock, beating up a dude going to a funeral, Kendall Grove, Joe Lauzon, why he hopes Sean Sherk wins his appeal, his thoughts on the Randy Couture situation, and much, much more. A GREAT man!

JWils
10/25/07 4:50:20PM
Show is very good, man.

I missed last week but I'm looking forward to listening tonight.
rcg916
10/25/07 4:53:01PM

Posted by JWils

Show is very good, man.

I missed last week but I'm looking forward to listening tonight.

Not sure if you know, but all shows are available for download (mp3) at fightersmind.com. Thanks for listening man.
JWils
10/25/07 5:30:57PM
yeah, fightersmind.com is where I go to find the shows.

I should have said I just haven't had time to listen to last week's show.
JimiMak
10/26/07 5:14:39PM
2hrs 45min and counting....

Stupid me realized its friday. If you haven't heard it yet hit up the archive.