A big thankyou to Admin and MODS.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » A big thankyou to Admin and MODS.
Rabi
2/24/11 3:23:35PM
Its fair to say this site has had some technical problems recently. I have notice a few my self and have always felt comfortable to bring them up and have always felt ive been listened to. The latest problem i raised is now fixed. The Admin/Mods deal with issues very quickly. I love this site ( and I know a lot of others do to) and just wanted to say a big thankyou.

Keep up the good work

Rabi
sparky
2/24/11 3:35:37PM

Posted by Rabi

Its fair to say this site has had some technical problems recently. I have notice a few my self and have always felt comfortable to bring them up and have always felt ive been listened to. The latest problem i raised is now fixed. The Admin/Mods deal with issues very quickly. I love this site ( and I know a lot of others do to) and just wanted to say a big thankyou.

Keep up the good work

Rabi

FastKnockout
2/24/11 5:03:08PM

Posted by sparky

Posted by Rabi

Keep up the good work

Rabi

BlueSkiesBurn
2/24/11 5:20:47PM

Posted by Rabi

Keep up the good work

Rabi

I completely agree, Rabi. Except for Cowcatcher, though If Cowcatcher were an ice cream flavor, he’d be pralines and dick.
jae_1833
2/24/11 5:27:26PM
That's the funniest line I've heard all day!!! I owe you +1!!!
cowcatcher
2/24/11 5:30:49PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Rabi

Keep up the good work

Rabi

I completely agree, Rabi. Except for Cowcatcher, though If Cowcatcher were an ice cream flavor, he’d be pralines and dick.

(If I didn't laugh I'd cry)
Drudinh
2/24/11 7:33:52PM
I'd give you another prop for this post but I have to spread love first
emfleek
2/24/11 8:18:52PM

Posted by Drudinh

I'd give you another prop for this post but I have to spread love first

I just finished doing that myself. I feel bad for whoever takes the next shower.

cowcatcher
2/24/11 10:52:08PM
I cant give it too much praise as he did steal the line from Garth Algar...
Chael_Sonnen
2/25/11 1:33:01PM
Great job Mods...keep it up
Franklinfan47
2/26/11 1:01:10PM