I too want to give a big thank you

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » I too want to give a big thank you
jjeans
11/9/11 3:57:01AM
For my new accolade!!!

And also thanks MOD's for the new forum and listening to my voice - I am going to love spending my time there and will try to represent my new accolade by signing up to as many games as possible no matter how crazy the idea and making sure I stop bailing!

On a side note my charger just broke (reoccurring theme but I'm popping out later to hopefully get a new one!)
Shawn91111
11/9/11 8:45:03AM
What exactly is that badge for?
prophecy033
11/9/11 10:47:28AM

Posted by Shawn91111

For making a positive contribution to the site. Don't worry Shawn, you may get one down the road
DoTheMMAth
11/9/11 11:04:33AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

For making a positive contribution to the site. Don't worry Shawn, you may get one down the road

Yes, don't worry Shaw, some day you might know what it feels like to get a badge. ) I am personally disappointed in Shawn for only having 10 accolades so far
KungFuMaster
11/9/11 11:50:54AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Don't worry about what it is for....just know the recipient is an ECP member.

Congratulations Jjeans.
Budgellism
11/9/11 12:20:18PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Yes, don't worry Shaw, some day you might know what it feels like to get a badge. ) I am personally disappointed in Shawn for only having 10 accolades so far

Really? I'm more disappointed in how negative he usually is. That's just me though.
Shawn91111
11/9/11 4:59:24PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

Really? I'm more disappointed in how negative he usually is. That's just me though.

Asking a question of what its for is now viewed as negative?
Poor_Franklin
11/9/11 5:05:57PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Shawn91111

i like it. he keeps everything in check
Franklinfan47
11/23/11 3:47:38PM
Also wanted to drop a big thank you to the mods! Havent had as much time as I'd like to post lately, but I love what you guys are doing with the site. Everytime I log in, there is something new

Started listening to mma@work recently, love the show! I'd love to call in sometime if I can figure out how.
emfleek
11/23/11 3:52:34PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Started listening to mma@work recently, love the show! I'd love to call in sometime if I can figure out how.

LINK (Call the # during the show and Josh will conference you in.)

Thanks for listening. We're having just as much fun with all these updates and site additions as you guys are!