Big question: Hot girl?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Big question: Hot girl?
POLL: Hot or Rich
Hot sweet girl but piss poor... 80% (57)
Filthy rich with ugly wife... 20% (14)
4u2nv
10/2/08 9:36:24AM
Someone asked me this the other day...would you choose:

1. You start dating this hottest girl in town but not only she's HOT but she's very fun loving, has a great personality, trustworthy, just plain sweet & you end up marrying her. You're happy as ever. On the other hand, you two are piss poor driving a beatup Ford & living in a shack.

2. You're filthy rich...Lexus, Acura's & Audi's sitting in your huge garage. The house is built near the ocean with plenty of acreage & is life is good. No money problems. But on the other hand, you wife is so ugly & mean you wouldn't dare sleep with her but she's the source of all the money.

Which would you choose? No there's no between or having a HOT girl with all the money (which would be nice) No marry and then divorce b.s just plain and simple your stuck with or without.
emfleek
10/2/08 9:48:14AM
Without.

And when I say 'without', I mean I wouldn't get married in the first place.
gsquat
10/2/08 9:50:08AM
I don't like ugly chicks so this one is easy.
DCRage
10/2/08 9:52:27AM
Money can't buy happiness, they say. Bah...SHOW ME THE MONEY! Besides, having an ugly one probably is better than none at all-hey, at least you have someone!
HulkRage
10/2/08 10:47:33AM
#1 sounds kind of like my self, I have a Beautiful and Wonderful Wife and 3 Beautiful and Wonderful Children, and yes I am piss poor and driving a beat up Ford F150.
Money would be nice, but if it is put in the way that this question is posed, I will take what I have every time.
Thanks 4u2nv for keeping it all in perspective for me.
cowcatcher
10/2/08 10:56:04AM
ill take the money and ugly chick, the hot one would end up leaving me for some rich guy eventually. ive met women before and i know this to be true plus at least i wouldnt have to work anymore, work sucks. oh yeah and theres that song that goes "never make a pretty woman your wife. so from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you", old songs always have the answers.
4u2nv
10/2/08 10:57:10AM

Posted by HulkRage

#1 sounds kind of like my self, I have a Beautiful and Wonderful Wife and 3 Beautiful and Wonderful Children, and yes I am piss poor and driving a beat up Ford F150.
Money would be nice, but if it is put in the way that this question is posed, I will take what I have every time.
Thanks 4u2nv for keeping it all in perspective for me.

Wow no problem bro and lucky u for at least having one of the options bc many don't. And choice number one or A is the most chosen by far. So again lucky u and glad to see everything in a great perspective as for u.
bullettdodger
10/2/08 11:24:37AM
Take the Ugly broad as your wife for the dough, keep the sweet heart as your mistress in another house/apt paid for by the ugly one.... THEY'D DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!!
sleevey
10/2/08 11:43:16AM
Boiler had one of the best quotes ever Ben Affleck said " people who say money cant buy you happiness are full of shit they say that cause they have none, I have a brand new Lambo out side (slams keys on table) and a 2.5 million dollar house Just look at the smile on my face ear to FU***** ear baby money doea make you happy.

I would take option #2 being that I did option #1 now and i can tell you I would just hit the hot one on the side. Caue as hot and sexy as my wife is money problems suck and it is shitty to live week to week making only 45,000 per year.
Aaronno9
10/2/08 12:11:30PM
Option 2. Id just use her money to not have to work and fill the house up with shit i want for through the day, then go out with my buddies at night and nail other chicks. If worse came to worse id just divorce her and get half her money anyways.
billycarnage
10/2/08 12:36:43PM
"...she's HOT but she's very fun loving, has a great personality, trustworthy, just plain sweet & you end up marrying her. You're happy as ever."

That is all that really matters in a wife and she's hot. I am married and my wife is pretty hot and we make decent money, i drive the car I want, we are in a nice house, etc. but were missing some of those things listed and i am sure I would trade my car and my house if it would make it better. Happiness is all that matters. So to be "happy as ever" i choose #1.
IriShame
10/2/08 12:50:17PM
You can cheat on your wife, you can't cheat on your wallet. It's not like you can go to a bar and pick up a stack of hundreds if you buy it a couple beers. Go with the money, always.
DJDark41
10/2/08 3:08:19PM
I guess take the hot girl. If I'm broke but with someone who is perfect, then the money doesn't really matter.
iwannabesedated
10/2/08 3:31:59PM

Posted by 4u2nv

Someone asked me this the other day...would you choose:

1. You start dating this hottest girl in town but not only she's HOT but she's very fun loving, has a great personality, trustworthy, just plain sweet .

These chicks exist???..The hot ones are normally Crazy,Dramatic,immature and Prude-ish...And the ugly ones.Welll they're just fuckinugly.
Darnok
10/2/08 7:03:33PM
The problem with money is you always want more. But I guess the same thing can be said for a tight *ss.
dannyfrank
10/2/08 8:25:23PM
poon > money

Ordep
10/9/08 1:59:11AM
go with the 1st option but you'll be screwed anyways... because of this
fonduktoe
10/9/08 4:31:26AM
i'd rather eat my own feet than marry a rich rotten biscuit
happiness is only marginally based on wealth and the sooner anyone realizes this the sooner they can be happy
Pookie
10/9/08 8:01:33AM
I learned from a wise wise man known as Mac Dre -

If I stab it, what can she offer?
Naw sir, dreezy ain't gonna toss her.
Shes thick too, but I dont want her yokes!
I want all her federal reserve notes.
I'm better with no hoes over a broke one
Shit I'll take the ugliest chick in Oakland
And come through yoked and Chucky Cheesed up
You broke bitches got me ****** up
I'm Rich bitch, I got lawyers
So if you broke I cant do nothin but ignore ya

Rush
10/9/08 8:05:52AM
Just throwing this out there, but money does buy a lot of plastic surgery. If anyone has seen extreme makeover you'll know how far it can go.
RampageOwnedYou
10/9/08 9:06:36AM
Ummm why be piss poor and have a chance at losing the house and the girl?
Trust me i have been down the broke road before, and relationships take a huge hit when money is a factor.

When your rich you can spoil any hot girl, and she will be all yours.
Look at all the rich people, most of them have a hot piece of ass beside them.

I went with rich. Cause the ugly girl would be gone quickly, and in with a new hot piece of ass.

If you asked some hot girl you just started dating, want to go to Jamaica in a private plane, and than board on to a private yaught. You think she will not be impressed?
Biff_Tannen
10/10/08 4:34:44AM
Money is not everything to me. I would take the first girl. If I thought she was beautiful, she has a nice personality and we have a lot of things in common, I'd go with that. I'm an easy guy to please, I don't need a fancy car, just one that works. I don't need a 9 room mansion, just a place to stay.
DoTheMMAth
10/10/08 1:04:14PM
Regardless of how attractive she may be now, she'll eventually become unattractive anyway. Might as well take the money
MMAcca
10/10/08 1:56:32PM
''Show me the money''

I'll take the ugly bird every time, and if she won't let me bang her i'll just spuff on her arse cheeks instead
Pitbull09
10/10/08 3:23:02PM
It depends what your dreams and priorities are.

For me, money isnt going to give me what I want to accomplish in my life so its pretty easy to take the caring girl. In the end, does anyone want to really die with someone that cold? I doubt the nice bed your lying in will be better comfort in your last hours than a girl that you shared great memories with over your lifetime (without needing anything but each other to do it)
Red-Dragon
10/11/08 4:04:22PM
I would take option 1 because I know that I can achieve anything I want so if I am poor (which I was up until a year ago) and I want to be better off, I can be.

Just pick the right vocation and work your ass of until you succeed.

Hard work = Success (with the right type of job)