MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » big nog talks about next fight
MFOTHER
5/5/08 12:07:54PM
its in aug.

hes opening a new traing center in miami. in a few weeks w/ spider silva

dont think hes the coach..for TUF
bullettdodger
5/5/08 12:15:42PM
dang i would busted the mission pretty much anywhere in cali to go train with these guys, don't think otherside of the country is in my budget at the moment :(

No link or Source to this though?
MFOTHER
5/5/08 12:36:47PM
sorry i was lazy
source: junkie
link
Twenty20Dollars
5/5/08 12:37:24PM
its on mmamania.com and mmajunkie.com

glad he's going to try and fight soon, i dont want to see another title put on hold because of TUF
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/5/08 6:13:06PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

glad he's going to try and fight soon, i dont want to see another title put on hold because of TUF

FOR REALZ YO!
tylerlee123
5/5/08 8:22:05PM
Arlovski-Nog is the fight i wanna see
prozacnation1978
5/5/08 10:27:43PM
arlovski is gone baby!!!!!!!
aug i doubt it now with hendo vs franklin main event,

he might be lying or if he does fight watch in early sept it might go back to england or somewhere and he will fight then, if they can hold off till late sept maybe winner of werdum vs vera gets next shot, but i also see gsp vs fitch and okami vs silva in the next couple months in the fall.
pinoymixplaya
5/6/08 10:45:26AM
But who would big nog fight? only guy right now that would be considerable would be Mir, but that isn't saying much since his last fight was against Lesnar who was dominating the fight...
decken
5/6/08 11:56:32AM

Posted by pinoymixplaya

But who would big nog fight? only guy right now that would be considerable would be Mir, but that isn't saying much since his last fight was against Lesnar who was dominating the fight...

Did some one forget that Nog was being dominated before he caught Big Tim? Plus a BJJ war would be sweet between Mir and Nog.
Riggeee
5/7/08 12:35:45AM
don care i jus wanna see him fight
Pookie
5/7/08 12:48:19AM

Posted by decken

Posted by pinoymixplaya

Did some one forget that Nog was being dominated before he caught Big Tim? Plus a BJJ war would be sweet between Mir and Nog.

theres a huge difference between fighting 1-0 brock lesnar and 24-4 Tim Sylvia. Especially since brock lesnar matches up perfectly for mir, and Sylvia stylistically had an advantage over nog.

Kastro
5/7/08 6:38:14PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Yah man whats up with that.. im tired of waiting to see title fights cuz of TUF... thats pretty whack!!