Big Brother (the reality show) - Spoilers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Big Brother (the reality show) - Spoilers
Aether
8/29/12 11:56:12PM
Does anyone watch this show? I think it's really fun to see how people try to manipulate each other and what strategies people come up with to try to win.

Today's episode definitely cemented Dan Gheesling as the most brilliant, squirmy dude to ever play the game. I love watching him, he makes the show good pretty much single handedly, because he always finds some way to manipulate people into doing what he wants them to, no matter how impossible it seems. He never has to win any competitions because he gets everyone else to do everything for him.

He was my favourite player since I saw him win his season. This guy is brilliant.
Gogoplatapus
8/29/12 11:58:35PM
Dan's Funeral.

I've only watched the last three or four and the first one, but that was some brilliant shit. (seasons)

Maybe the slickest move in the history of the show.
Aether
8/30/12 12:01:18AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Dan's Funeral.

I've only watched the last three or four and the first one, but that was some brilliant shit. (seasons)

Did you watch season 10? (the first season he was on)

Season 2 and 7 are also pretty great because of Dr. Will. He takes a totally different approach to the game, but he's also brilliant.
Gogoplatapus
8/30/12 12:15:23AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Dan's Funeral.

Did you watch season 10? (the first season he was on)

Season 2 and 7 are also pretty great because of Dr. Will. He takes a totally different approach to the game, but he's also brilliant.

OK maybe I saw the first two, I remember Will for sure.

And I can't remember if I have seen the one before the last two with Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and ______.

Rachel sucks.

I don't remember Dan's season or Janelle's. May have caught a few though.
prozacnation1978
8/30/12 1:27:59AM
Been watching it. Tonight has probably been the best so far this year. Seeing Brittney crying was classic
Aether
8/30/12 2:04:46AM
When other people get put on the block, they cry.

When Dan gets put on the block, he makes other people cry. lol.
Wallass
8/30/12 6:07:23AM
I really hope Frank or Jenn City win!
Aether
8/30/12 6:38:59PM

Posted by Wallass

I really hope Frank or Jenn City win!

Frank I wouldn't mind, because he's a beast, but Jenn City has done nothing. I hate it when floaters win the game. I'm hoping for Dan vs Frank in the finals with Dan winning.
Gogoplatapus
8/30/12 8:52:35PM
I hope there is another Pandoras box. But one that really sets off a nasty chain of events.

Or there should be a consequence for not taking it.
shaneTpain
8/31/12 11:33:20PM
what the fuck is Joe still doing in the house ?
haha

RIP MIKE BOOGIE
Aether
9/1/12 12:12:35AM

Posted by shaneTpain

haha

RIP MIKE BOOGIE

He's using a floater / sucking up combo to keep himself alive. I'm pretty sure that a big part of it is that he cooks for everyone so they want to keep him around, plus he's worthless at every kind of competition, so he'll be easy to get rid of in the final 3/4.
Gogoplatapus
9/2/12 1:54:18PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by shaneTpain

haha

RIP MIKE BOOGIE

He's using a floater / sucking up combo to keep himself alive. I'm pretty sure that a big part of it is that he cooks for everyone so they want to keep him around, plus he's worthless at every kind of competition, so he'll be easy to get rid of in the final 3/4.

One of the most useless players ever.
DrivenDavies15
9/2/12 2:56:35PM
Love this show. ya Joe is ridiculous lol. I'm hoping Dan wins because that was one of the most clutch moves iv'e ever seen on this show.
Aether
9/6/12 1:46:07AM
Wow, I feel so bad for Frank, lmao. He's a beast, but he's way too trusting. Poor guy has been stabbed in the back like 6 times. Can't believe he told Dan not to take him off the block. Dan is doing a pretty amazing job of manipulating everyone and making them think it's their own idea. I'm a little worried that he's going to get exposed and have everyone turn on him because he has made so many deals.

Poor Frank.
shaneTpain
9/6/12 10:17:26PM

the dude trusts people way to easy. but man hes a competition beast
prozacnation1978
9/7/12 12:03:30AM
My guess is Frank and Jen city going home tonight
shaneTpain
9/8/12 4:23:26PM
FUCK! Frank had the competition aspect of the game on lock but the friendly lug had no social game. If only he absorbed a little of the shifty wisdom that oozed out of Boogie he might have made some better game decisions. Putting your trust in Dan..??? COME ON BRO!!! I wanted you to take some money home for Psycho Sid!! (expect to see Frank in a future all-star season)

Honestly I'm gonna miss Eagle Eye Joe a little. His diary room confessions were hilarious & that scene in the last episode where he thought Dan was Shane had me roaring haha

If they don't evict Dan in the next week then I'd say the game is his for the taking. Although he won it once before I wouldnt mind if he won again since he is single handedly making this season so entertaining. Another positive outcome would be if Jen-City stepped her game up & scored the upset win. Although she was a background player at the start of the show she recently has made me a fan by going against the grain & siding with Frank even though the odds were stacked against him. Also if Jen wins it would be history as I believe it would be the first time a homosexual contestant wins Big Brother & thatd be pretty cool. Ian is a good player but for some reason I dont want to see him win. His whole cocky nerd shtick got old quick & why hasn't he gone through puberty yet?
Aether
9/13/12 11:40:47PM
BAHHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Dan is amazing. Everyone just does exactly what he wants them to no matter how ridiculous it is. He's pretty much guaranteed to make the final 2 now no matter what happens. Danielle is 100% devoted to him and Ian loves Big Brother so much, being part of the Renegades probably means more to him than guaranteeing himself a win by taking Danielle. Plus Dan just saved him from certain eviction.

Aether
9/20/12 1:19:39AM
Too bad the jurors were all butt-hurt crybabies, because Dan obviously ran the entire season and deserved the win most. Ian was only in the game as long as he was because Dan covered for him when Boogie and Frank were terrorizing him for like 3 weeks.

50 grand is not bad anyway. Best player of all time, hands down.